Chapter 13: Family Time

-Next Morning-

Cookie POV

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and happy to and maybe a little nervous. I melt into Lucious hold around my waist as I lay on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat. The sunlight creeping through the curtains shines in my eye causing me to open mine. I looked to some beautiful hazel eyes staring back at me I smile and so does Lucious. We sit there staring at each other for like 2 minutes taking in each other beauty before Lucious breaks the silence ''Come on, baby we gotta go wake the girls.'' He said I nodded and got up but needed some help of course. We made or way toward Melodies room we woke her up. And did the same thing with Shardae. We all went downstairs and Shardae, Melodie, And Lucious were watching  Spongebob. I cooked Pancakes, Eggs, And Sausages when I was done I called everyone we all ate in the kitchen at the table. I took in a deep breathe ''Shardae, Melodie I have something to tell y'all.'' I said looking at the they topped eating a looked at me  ''What is it, Mom?'' Shardae asked me smiling I smiled to ''I'm pregnant." I said I looked at their reaction they turned to face each other and looked at each other for a minute I looked at Lucious confused he just looked at me smiling. Then they both smiled  brightly and screamed "OH MY GOD! FOREAL!!'' They said in disbelief  I nodded and they hugged me and Lucious and kissed both of our cheeks ''Wow I can't wait." Shardae said smiling Melodie nodded and said me either I got up to put my plate in sink after I did Shardae walked up ''Mommy, can I talk to my future sibling?'' She said I nodded ''Go ahead, baby." I lifted up my shirt and she bent down ''Hey, this is your favorite sister talking I know you know me yet but I love you and be easy on mom okay just because you're in her belly still don't mean I can't come in there.'' She said smiling she kissed my belly and stood up I literally had tears in my eyes happy tears. Lucious walked up next to speak to the baby he wiped my tears  and bent down ''Hey, baby this is your father I promise that I will love you till the end of time okay and if you are a boy you might be wearing suits and if you are a girl cause I know you gone be just as beautiful as you mommy do not bring no boys home I already got to deal ith those to over there okay, I love you.'' Lucious says then he kissed my stomach then my lips melodie came up ''Hey, monkey baby do not listen to Shardae okay I'm going to be our favorite sister--No you not-- Wait until she go to sleep i'm gonna tell you what I did in the morning okay, I love you boo.'' Melodie says doing the same as Shardae  she kissed my stomach. Then shardae called Jamal on face time he answered ''Jamal guess what?'' Melodie said ''Moms pregnant.'' Shardae said ''Oh my god foreal stop lying.'' He said in disbelief They shook their heads ''Yes, so dad you be throwing it down, huh?" Jamal said smiling and laughing Lucious shrugged I mean I--Uh Uh.'' He started but I cut him off .

Hold on y'all let me tell Micheal he walked into the kitchen where Micheal was and tapped him he looked up in the camera ''Hey y'all.''  Micheal said we all said hey back ''Guess what, baby my mom pregnant.'' Jamal said ''I KNOW YOU FUCKIN LYIN'.''Micheal shouted we all laughed Jamal shook his head and Micheal screamed and said congratulations ''Ma, let me talk to the munchkin in training.'' He said laughing ''Boy stop.'' I said laughing he said OK and I put the phone up to my stomach. ''I know dad said that if your a boy your going to be wearing suits but i'm not gonna let that happen and if your a girl you simply wont leave the house okay bye. I love you baby monkey.'' He said smiling we all said bye and Jamal said he was going to come over. We hung up the phone and finished eating talking about the baby.

Shardae POV Time Skip 6:00

All of us are now sitting in the living room watching a movie with Jamal And Micheal. I am sitting in between my sister legs while she is playing in my hair something we do. My mom and dad are sleep of course due to my dad talking about suits to the baby they are sleeping on the couch my dad head is laying on my mom stomach and her curly hair is all over her face and she has her hand in his hair.

 My mom and dad are sleep of course due to my dad talking about suits to the baby they are sleeping on the couch my dad head is laying on my mom stomach and her curly hair is all over her face and she has her hand in his hair

(How they were laying)

I'm so happy that their back together I couldn't stand that man Anika. 'I love my family I never wanna live without them here with me' I thought as I laid my head on Melodie thigh.

(Y'all not gonna like this POV. Hell I don't)

Anika POV

I smile to myself as I'm walking out of prison knowing that I am and I will get the Lyons back. I've only spent like 5 Months in here because I blamed the kidnapping on Robert saying he made me do it. Oh and when Webb busted in the room to  save Cookie but it turns out Robert was shoot but the bullet went through his back not hitting and major places he is serving life in prison due too all of the other woman he raped . I told the police everything about his ass anything to get me out of prison. Anyways, I stepped out of prison getting into a black truck I hop in the passenger seat and the driver is Shawn he's the man I hired to do something for me which was to come pick me up and something else involving the Lyons ''Hey, Shawn did you do it.'' I asked him he nodded ''Yep, it appears that Cookie is pregnant now.'' He said handing me some pictures of the Lyon family hugging and kissing Cookie's stomach today. A lot of jealousy began to stir inside of me that's supposed to be my happiness since I can' have kids. ''How's is Angelo did he get the dirt on them.'' I asked Shawn he sighed and shook his head ''No, he's dead because instead of getting the dirt on them  he started stalking Cookie breaking into their house he even kissed her in front of Lucious." Shawn said shaking his head in disappointment. ''Okay but we still got our plan on for tonight....'' He nodded ''Ok tell you buys at 12:30 we have  to make sure that their sleep, OK?'' I said he nodded and told them. I smirked at sat back. 'This isn't over Lyons I will get my revenge on all of you especially on you Cookie' I thought to myself.

I sure will And no one can stop me!!

____________________________

Hey y'all did y'all enjoy. What do y'all think Anikas up to. Comment down below

Love, Dae Dae