Chapter 1: First Day Out

Cookie POV

  Today is the day that I finally get out of this hell hole.  And I cant wait to see my babies I really missed them.  My youngest is Shardae Bree Lyon my second youngest is Melodie Marie Lyon and my oldest is Jamal Brian Lyon. I love them so much I say in my head as I begin to go down memory lane.  A security calling  me snaps me out of my daze ''Cookie Lyon you are free to go'' he says I felt my heart bursts as I sign my name on the papers and leave that prison for the last time. I make it outside take a deep breath and walk over to the car that lucious sent for me. It was so nice of him for the first time but I'm still mad at his ass for what he did to me in jail I still cant believe that he let me rot in jail and divorced me and for who that fake ass Halle Berry.

The driver calling my name snaps me out of my daze again ''where to Ms. Lyon'' he says I smile knowing where I'm about to go ''to my my kids house'' I say smiling  he nods ''OK Ms. Lyon its going to be a long ride so just sit back and relax'' he  says starting the car ''OK thank you'' I say ''your welcome'' he says I relax and lay down and fall asleep.

Shardae POV 

''OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD MOMS COMING'' I say running around my room and jumping up and down because today is the day that my mom gets out of prison and I'm so excited to see her and I love her so much ''I cant believe that shes finally out, Meme''(melodies nickname)''I know right i cant wait'' She says  dancing and jumping like me I love my big sister shes so fun and awesome everywhere we go people ask us if were twins even though were not. ''girls come eat'' my dad says ''OK daddy here we come'' I say we put on the same outfit and do our hair the same and head downstairs.   

(WHAT THEY HAD ON WITHOUT THE BOOKBAG)

 We make it downstairs and see my Dad eating with Anika ''Good Morning Daddy'' we say as we hug and kiss him ''Good Morning'' he says ''Good Morning Anika'' we say ''Good Morning girls'' she says. Me and meme grab our plates and were about to eat in the backyard to eat our breakfast and because we both hate when we have to eat with Anika. So is so irritating because when me and my sister says grace she either gets mad and leave and later on yells at my dad because we pray before we eat or food but my dad prays before he eats his to. We sit down and were about to say grace  ''why do you guys do that'' Anika says in a snappy tone cause she says its ''annoying'' yeah whatever '' were praying'' meme says in a duh tone ''why'' Anika says ''because we need to bless our food before we eat it and thank god that its in front of us'' I say she makes a salty face and looks at my dad who is drinking his coffee and reading the paper ''what I do the same thing'' He says as he grabs our hand and we begin praying and Anika leaves.

   After breakfast me and my sister are sitting in the living room watch rush hour 2 I love that movie it be having me dead. ''Meme you wanna go get some snacks'' I say she nods ''dad can we go get some snacks'' I yell upstairs ''Yeah but wait for Jamal to get here than go with him'' he says ''OK'' I say Jamal walks in '' hey Mal we missed you'' me and meme yelled ''aww I missed y'all to munchkins ready to go"He says '' Yeah'' we say and head to the car.

TBC

 What yall think ?? I had to write I just Had so many ideas in my head.

Chocolatebombs  Yours Books Are Awesome That's Why Made This One 

What You Think?? Feedback in comments