Charter 19: What Do Y'all Want?

-Next Morning-

Cookie POV

After last night I don't ever want to see them again especially Rosie with her 6 faced ass. I was now at Empire in the lobby talking to Shardae and Melodie about their new album ''So mommy how many songs an our album have?'' Shardae asked me ''Maybe about 10 or 7.''  I told them they nodded ''What about 8?'' Melodie asked smiling Shardae did to I chuckled ''Ok 8.'' I told them they smiled and hugged me ''Ok thank you mommy.'' Melodie said ''Your welcome baby.'' I told her  they both smiled  then we started talking and them the last people I wanted to see caught my daughters attention I knew because they were looking dead at the door with mad faces and they were doing that thing I do when I'm mad which is flaring up their nose and crossing their arms. I was on my phone at the time so I really didn't notice when I looked up I did I smiled a little at their face I really couldn't see who it was they looking at until I heard somebody yelling my ''Cookie, can I talk to you?'' Rosie asked me while walking up to us with Candace,  Melodie was on my right side and Shardae was on my left we all looked at them the same way.

 I was on my phone at the time so I really didn't notice when I looked up I did I smiled a little at their face I really couldn't see who it was they looking at until I heard somebody yelling my ''Cookie, can I talk to you?'' Rosie asked me while ...

(How they were looking)

When they got close enough they somewhat smirked at us I unfolded my arms ''What so funny?'' I asked Rosie she finally looked at me she was looking at the girls. ''Because their just like you.'' Rosie told me I smiled ''I already know that.'' I said then chuckled then I wanted to get back to the task at hand ''So really why are y'all here I thought I said I didn't want to see y'all again  didn't I?'' I asked them they didn't answer for some time ''Because I wanted to see you." Rosie said I scoffed ''Why would want to see me. Your  ugly ass daughter is over there.'' I said pointing to Candace who was looking at Lucious's awards display the girls were laughing I laughed to a little but then I stopped the girls did to afterwards but would still laugh quietly ''Cookie can I talk to you for a minute in private.'' Rosie asked me I thought about it for a second ''Girls go up to your father's office I'll be up there in a minute.'' I told them they nodded ''Ok see you in a minute Mommy.'' Shardae said with that they left. My so called mother was looking at them walking away smiling ''They still call you Mommy.'' Rosie asked I nodded ''They might be teens but their still my babies.'' I said out loud but I guess she thought I was talking to her but I wasn't ''Yeah.'' She said I turned back to her ''So for real why are you here?'' I asked her she called Candace over to me they both looked at me ''What the hell are y'all staring at me for.'' I snapped they sighed ''Cookie don't get mad okay your father remember when he  supposedly overdosed on heroin and died after we left he is somehow alive still now I don't know how but he is at the hospital he has been there for at least 3 months because of heart failure he needs a organ donor but he can still walk and stuff he is just on a breathing machine and he wants to see you.'' Rosie told me I stood frozen for a minute ''My daddy the one that always loved us three but couldn't really see us because you wouldn't let him in still alive?'' I asked her she nodded ''Okay so what hospital is he at?'' I asked her she gave me the address ''Is that all?'' I asked them they nodded and left mainly because I told them to. After that I was on my way up to Lucious's office I was in the elevator one memory just popped in my head.

*Flashback*

3rd Person POV 

Cookie 10 years old 

Carol 7 years old 

It was a cool summer night Cookie and Carol laid in their beds tossing and turning. It's second night in a row that their parents were arguing on the first night some very hurtful words were shared between the two Cookie heard her own mother tell her father to overdose and that she doesn't care for him her mother wasn't close to cookie and carol but it was like she was obsessed with Candace. Anyway the argument that they were having now was very brutal Cookie heard her mother say that she is cheating on her father James with another man and has been for years. Cookie sighed every time her parents make up her mother as to ruin everything and she does that by not letting James see his Daughters. When they heard a loud thump they rushed out of their room and into their parents room but on the way there they saw Candace asleep. They walked in and was met with one cold-hearted mean glare and one soft loving glare they looked around the room seeing that their was broken glass on the floor ''GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT'S!!'' Their mother yelled at them Carol cried and ran to Cookie she grabbed her little sister and hugged her they looked at their dad who looked back at their mother with a frown ''DON'T TALK TO MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!'' He yelled their mother got up went to the bathroom with her phone possibly calling someone Cookie and Carol stood in the doorway of their parents room looking at their dad Cookie had tears in her eyes ''Aww come here my babies.'' James said while reaching for them Cookie gave a sad smile and walked up to him with Carol they hugged their father so tightly Cookie caught a glimpse of some needles on the bed her dad calls them his  medicine so that's is what she thought it was. They stayed hugging their dad for a long minute crying before Cookie broke the silence ''Why doesn't she like us Daddy?'' Cookie asked ''Yeah what did we do?'' Carol asked both of them still crying he shook his head and rubbed their backs to soothe their crying ''I don't know baby. I don't know but all that matters is what?'' He asked them ''That our daddy likes and loves us unconditionally.'' They both said James smiled and kissed their foreheads after like 15 minutes the sound of a horn woke Cookie up Carol was asleep in their room the arguing once started again  Carol woke up once again they opened their door and see their mother packing bags then she went into Candaces room and woke her up and they left without Carol and Cookie they found a note at their doorway after their mother left with Candace Cookie opened it Carol stood on her tipy toes trying to see ''What does it say Sissy read it out loud.'' Carol said Cookie nodded and read it out loud ''I'm gonna be gone for a long while with my new RICH man and I took Candace because I don't like you to my man doesn't like you either he only like Candace so we moved with him.'' Cookie read after that they just started crying. About 30 minutes of crying they wiped their tears Carol was still crying ''Calm down sissy at least we have Daddy okay.'' Cookie said to her younger sister Carol nodded and they went to go check on their father who was sitting up in bed with a belt around his arm his medicine on a table across from the room. ''Daddy? Daddy?'' They said trying to get his attention when they did he looked at them and smiled ''Carol could you go get Daddies medicine for me, Baby?''James asked Carol nodded and went to get him his needles he injected them in his arms and passed out on the couch the needle wasn't empty Carol panicked ''Sissy call 911 I think Daddies hurt again!!'' Carol yelled Cookie did.

*End of Flashback*

No matter what happens I have to see my Father.

_____________________________________

What Y'all Think Comment Down Below?

Love, Dae Dae