Chapter 12: Showtime

-Next Morning-

Cookie POV

I woke up this morning in a very happy mood. Today is the day my babies first movie they've ever stared in airs today. Called Descendants 2 but I'll get into details later. And that I'm having another cub. I tried to Lucious tight grip but he didn't budge. So I slipped out of his old ignoring his whining and put my pillow in his arms he whining them stopped and he snuggled into my pillow. I walked into the bathroom and fell straight to my knees in front of the toilet and throw up once again. I heard Lucious calling me before he entered the bathroom and held my hair so I wouldn't get nothing on it. Once I was done I rinsed my mouth with Listerine and brushed my teeth and Lucious did the same when he was done he looked down at me of course. ''Baby, are you sure you're OK?'' He asked me with worried eyes I nodded ''Yeah, you know what maybe it was something I ate you know I everything,'' I told him chuckling he laughed and nodded ''Yeah I know I don't eat everything but I do eat. But, I sure do eat certain people.'' He said ginning and wiggling his eyebrows at me. I smiled and blushed  we got out of our clothes and hopped in the shower. We started washing off our self's. Until he kissed me it wasn't a regular shower after that. If you know what I mean.  

Time Skip

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Time Skip

About 45 minutes later we are all ready to head to the movies. We called for and off day from Empire today so we went to get Micheal and Jamal. The girls are already with us. We pull up to the theater and it's packed but we had the people reserve us some seats we sat down. And waited for the movie to start. It started with Melodie singing a song called ''Ways to be wicked'' with her friends giving that the character she is playing name is Mal. They even have choreography. And full blown sword fights. OKAY!

(Mal A

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Mal A.K.A Melodie)

I think she is playing Shardae's rival. After the song was over. We seem Shardae and Jamal Shardae is playing a girl named Uma and Jamal is playing Shardae's best friend and they are Pirates. At the isle of the lost kids. And Shardae performs a song called ''What's my name" Jamal is in it to.

 And Shardae performs a song called ''What's my name" Jamal is in it to

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Harry Hook A.K.A Jamal)

A Jamal)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Uma A.K.A Shardae)

With that being said we just sit back and enjoy the movie. After the movie was done we went out for a celebration dinner I couldn't be more proud of my babies. ''That movie was so good ya'll did that.'' I said while hugging them they all said thank you and we began eating dinner. Afterwards, I was so full I just slumped down in the passenger seat. Everybody laughed at how I was sitting. 

(How she was sitting that's how it be though)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(How she was sitting that's how it be though)

I laughed to. We drove home. I kissed the girls goodnight and Mal and Micheal they went home and Me and Lucious went to our bedroom. He was sitting on the bed with his back on the head board. I figured I should tell him now so I walked out the bathroom with a smile on my face. ''Baby, guess what.'' I asked him. He turned his head towards me ''What is it baby?'' He asked me. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach and rubbed it in circles ''Baby, why are you rubbing my hand on your stomach?'' He asked me I just kept rubbing it ''Because baby it's a cub in there.'' I told him smiling he smiled very brightly ''Stop lying, Cooks." He said smiling I shook my head ''I'm not lying baby I'm pregnant." I told him I was not prepared for what happened next he hopped off the bed and picked me up and hugged me as my legs wrapped around his waist. ''OH MY GOOD YES I'M HAVING ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BABY WITH MY BABY!!" He exclaimed ''Wow I can't believe this I'm so happy!!" He said kissing me all over my face making me giggle ''Wait, so your really happy?" I asked him I nodded quickly ''Hell Yeah I'm happy as a after of fact let me show you how happy I am."" He said looking at me with lustful eyes I nodded and bit my lip ''Okay, Daddy.'' I said as he pushed me onto the bed He growled ''The girls are here baby so can you be quiet for me." He asked me I groaned how can I be quiet ''Baby, but I can't with y--.'' My sentence was cut short because he had slapped me on the ass ''I said can you be quiet for me are you?'' He said looking down at me I nodded biting my lip. Damn ''OK, daddy I'll be quiet." I said then I smashed my lips onto his. ''Mm, Good girl." He said taking off my clothes. Damn at this rate I might end up having twins but I don't give a damn I love kids.

_________________

Hey ya'll I'm so sorry I didn't update. I had too apply for a job so I leave up out my mama house. And school as been a pain but now that I got the job and I'm back on track at school. I'm going to be able to go back to my updating schedule. See ya'll next update. Comment down below

Love, Dae Dae  

The Way Life Goesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें