Chapter 17: What Are We Having?

(A/N This Chapter Might Be Short.)

Cookie POV

It's been like four and a half months since Lucious proposed to me today we have a doctors appointment to see the sex of the baby which is where we are now. Last night me and Lucious came up with names for the baby if the baby is a boy he would be named Isaiah and if it's a girl she would be named Madison. We both liked those names. ''Lucious is taking forever to come back I could have died from hunger by now.'' I said out loud then he came back in with some ruffles, a Coca Cola, and some candy in his hands he walked over and sat down next to me and smiled he handed me my snacks and pecked my lips. He then patted his legs signing for me to sit on his lap I did he put his hand on my baby bump and rubbed it in circles I leaned back into his chest eating my chips. We were in public so of course people were asking for pictures and autographs. About 10 minuets later we were called for our ultrasound we walked in the room and I sat down on the table waiting for the doctor to come in just then the woman doctor came in smiling at us she put some gloves on and ushered for me to lay down on the table I did she walked over sat down in one of those rolling chairs she put the cold stuff on my belly me and Lucious held hands looking and the baby. I doctor smiled ''Oh my.'' She said getting up ''What whats wrong don't lie to me I swear to god if yo-'' I was cut of by Lucious ''What's wrong, Doctor?'' He asked she smiled ''You guys are having a girl....and a boy!!'' She said cheering and smiling we looked at eachother ''What?'' Me and lucious said she smiled once again ''I mean you guys are having twins one a boy and one a girl.'' She said showing us they sure are snuggled up.

We smiled I believe I'm having twins we got some ultrasounds pictures and left on the way to Jamal's house to tell the kids I couldn't be more happy neither could Lucious

We smiled I believe I'm having twins we got some ultrasounds pictures and left on the way to Jamal's house to tell the kids I couldn't be more happy neither could Lucious. Shit we've always wanted a house full of kids. We pulled up to Jamal's place he opened the door and smiled at us we walked in and Jamal called Shardae and Melodie they hugged us and sat down on the couch ''Soooo what is the baby gonna be, Y'all?'' Melodie asked ''We are having boys and girls twins.'' I told them they smiled and cheered Shardae stopped and looked at Jamal with a straight face he groaned and gave her 200 dollars. Then Shardae turned to Micheal and Melodie they both gave her 200 dollars as well she smiled put the money in her pocket and sat back down ''Did y'all bet on this?'' I asked her she nodded ''Yep, they didn't want to believe me.'' She said looking and them they sucked their teeth and looked away. We kinda just chilled for a bit. Laughing, Watching movies, and having fun. You know a family. I can't wait to drop these babies me and Lucious agreed on having our wedding after the birth of the twins Because Y'all know I gotta kill these hoes. Y'all feel me.....I said y'all feel me?   

____________________________

Sorry this is short but I had to give y'all something I can't just leave y'all hanging and plus I have a job interview to go to in the morning. Tell me what y'all think. Comment down below Love y'all.

Love, Dae Dae