Chapter 6: Wow!!!

-Christmas Eve-

Melodie POV

It's currently Christmas Eve and I'm on my way to the family house because we always come home on Christmas. I also talked to Shardae and Jamal they said they were coming also I actually thought that Shardae was going to come on Christmas but I guess she changed her mind. I did online classes at my collage like after thanks giving I believe. Y'all might be wondering where have you been all this time well I was over Denzel's place my mom and dad already knew so shit I didn't care. I pulled up to the house and got out of my car and rung the doorbell and instantly I heard little footsteps running towards the door "Who is it?" Jurnee asked I smiled "It's Meme." I said she yelled yay and opened the door then Jovan came running to me and I gave them hugs then I looked at his sad face "What's wrong?" I asked him he looked at the floor "Where is Pic, meme is she okay? I'm worried about her." He said damn they are so smart for their age and they speak so clear. I sighed "She's okay she'll be here later okay." I said to him he sighed and hugged me and smiled and stood up and walked in the kitchen and gave my parents some love. Then I saw some sweet potato pie filling in a bowl on the table and my face immediately lit up. And I looked at cookie with a smile on my face she looked back and smiled "So Ma, can I finally have my own pie this year?" I asked she laughed and nodded I smiled and said thank and left the room to go find Juanita I haven't seen her since last year we don't really see her much because when we come over for spring break or holidays she is on vacation with her husband because she doesn't reply talk to her daughter much which is her only child I don't know why they don't talk Juanita really doesn't like to talk about that. But I really missed her she has pretty much known us her whole life. So I consider her has family. I looked around the whole even outside and couldn't find so I went back to the kitchen to see my mom and dad kissing all hugged up I still can't believe that they are still in love after all those years. That is so beautiful, but no matter how long even seen them kiss it's still disgusting. I cleared my throat and they looked at me "Is Juanita here yet?" I asked they shook their heads I huffed then the doorbell rang I went to answer it and it was Jamal I huffed once again and rolled my eyes "Oh it's just you." I said then turned around with a small on my face already knowing what he was going to say "Oh so that's how you feeling!!" He said running after me I ran also when he caught up to me we were in the kitchen and he was tickling me I was laughing so hard "OK OK I QUIT!!" I said he stopped our parents were looking at us and shaking their heads I tapped Jamal on the arm he hummed in response I whispered in his ear "Can I have a piggy back ride?" he looked back at me shaking his head I gave him my puppy dogs eyes he huffed and nodded and smiled shit I may be to old for this but he gives the best rides so what the hell I walked behind him and jumped on his back and put my head around his neck and he began walking slowly. I looked at the island and saw a pie that was already done Jamal noticed it to so while my parents were all hugged up Jamal took it so smooth and we went in my room and ate some. After that we went in his room in the house and laid on his bed looking at the ceiling "Hey Mal where's Lola?" I asked he sighed "She should be here in a little Olivia is bringing her." He said I hummed and nodded "Where Michael I haven't seen him in a minute?" I asked and he completely froze "He's at his mom house were kinda taking a break until he gets used to me being a dad you know." He said I nodded. And we just chilled and talked for a minute until every one else shows up.

About two hours later we went back downstairs with everyone else I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 7:00 where the hell is Shardae and Juanita at we walked in the living and I saw Juanita sitting down she smiled I did to she stood up and hugged her tightly we both said hey and after catching up for about 15 minutes, then Shardae came and Jovan practically tackled her. That night ended peacefully we ate and laughed then went to bed. As I was laying in my bed I couldn't help but to think about Shardae and how she was acting she was all quiet and distant I'm gonna have to talk to her tomorrow to see what's wrong.

-Next Morning Christmas Day-

Shardae POV

Today is Christmas and I am happy as hell well I'm a little sad and irritated I'm sad because I miss Blake and because I didn't go to the Christmas Eve party but I'm kinda glad I didn't cuz I heard that the party was dead as hell. I'm irritated because this damn lady keep texting telling me that I'm her daughter but today I will fix that shit for sure. I did my daily hygiene and went downstairs to join the family in the living room. And we began to open our gifts.

-2 hours later-

After opening up our gifts we were all happy the twins a boatload of toys, clothes, toy cars, and even two horses on black on white so they were obviously occupied for life maybe. Melodie got a house, more money, and a custom made Lamborghini. Jamal got a lot of new music equipment, a car also, and a new house also. I got some clothes and shoes, a lot of Apple products, and the best gift of all was my old dog Romeo. He got lost when I was like 13 I believe and I was devastated because I took him in he was a stray I still don't know how he got lost. He still remembered me. Lucious told me that he was looking for a third present when he found him. He got so big I consider him as my child that is until I have a real one.

 He got so big I consider him as my child that is until I have a real one

(Romeo Lyon)

He sweet as hell ain't he. He also smells good I'm glad they gave him a nice ass bath before bringing him here. We just chilled for a the rest of the day you know taking in family time after dinner we were in the living room watching a movie when I got another text from Giselle I huffed and sat the twins were sleep they had a long ass day "Aye ma do y'all know who this lady is?" I asked them and gave them my phone they shook their heads asking why "Because she keeps texting me telling me that she is my real mother." I spoke they nodded and my mom looked uneasy for a moment but cleared it up with a cough Meme and Jamal were laughing but stopped they looked at our parents faces "Well baby I don't know how to say this but that is your real birth mother." Lucious said. I got up and walked away from the couch and Lucious tried to grab my arm I snatched it away "No don't touch me....Come on Romeo." I snapped while trying to keep in my tears but one fell. Once I made it upstairs I locked my room door and Romeo laid down in his bed while I called someone.

GB- Hello?

S-Yeah what time do you want to meet for lunch tomorrow?

________________________________________

I'm Back!!! I Had A Major Case Of Writers Block. What Y'all Think? Please Vote, and Comment. I Love Y'all So Much And Thanks For Sticking Wit Me Through This Long Ass Wait. I Might Update Made To Love Tomorrow IDK.

Love, Dae Dae