Chapter 8

After the Math exam

Leah's POV

"How was it?" I asked Jungkook.

"It was alright...harder than I thought actually." He said rubbing his neck.

"Same here.." 

"I'm so tired... Should we skip?" Jungkook stopped and asked me.

"Skip what?"

"Class? Our exams are over anyway there's no point in being in school for the rest of the day." He whined holding my shoulders.

"Kook, I can't, I've skipped before and got into massive trouble from my Mom and the school." I said while walking off. Jungkook caught up to me and stood in front of me making me stop.

"Come on! Everyone is skipping, see?" He said pointing at everyone leaving the school.

"We can always go to the park after school if you want, just not now." I tried walking off again. This time Jungkook just grabbed my wrist taking me outside the school gates.

"Jungkook-"

"We can just say that you felt ill." He murmured not even looking back. Why does he look so serious all of a sudden? It's somehow scaring me..

"Jungkook you're hurting me.." I said as I clinched in pain trying to remove Jungkook's hand from my wrist. We finally stopped and Jungkook let go of my wrist. He didn't even turn around to face me. What happened to him all of a sudden?

"Kook.." I spoke breaking the silence.

"I know you don't like me..." He mumbled and looked down.

So that's what it was all about.

"Jungkook," I said and went infront of him and looked at him, "Don't be stupid! You're one of my closest friends."

"That's the problem." He said and looked at me. He looked so upset. 

"Kook I know you're stressed from the exam, it'll be okay, you probably did fine-"

"Leah stop pretending to not understand what I'm saying." He said firmly.

"Jungkook, stop being like th-" Before I could even finish my sentence, he grabbed my arm pulling me to his chest and wrapping his arms around me.

"Leah, please stay by my side.. everyday.. please." He said as he hugged me even tighter.

He hugged me as if he never wanted to let go. I wouldn't leave you Jungkook, stop worrying so much. 

"I wouldn't." I said and hugged him back.

**

I made my way back home all alone thinking about what happened with Jungkook. I'm scared of hurting him. I don't have feelings for him.. I don't.

I entered my pin and was about to open the door until I realised that it was still locked. What the- Why does it say blocked? Where's Sureyya? Did she forget the pin and enter random numbers? As expected.. Now I have to wait for like 3 hours! Where's this girl anyway? Its.. 6.30 and she's not here? 

"Ahh!" I slid down and sat in front of the door, wrapping my arms around my legs and my head down, resting my chin on my knees, thinking of Jungkook. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. His phrases were repeating in my head over and over again.

"Leah.." I heard a similar voice call out my name. I looked up not moving my chin from my knees, and it was Yoongi, down on his knees, infront of me.