Chapter 40 - Final part III

Leah's POV

I just miss everything. Miss how everything was before. When me and Yoongi were together. In London. The first time we even met and he and I hated each other's guts. Even though I secretly had a crush on him. The nights we used to spend just talking or watching movies in each others arms. Back when nothing else mattered. Back when nothing held us back. Back when nothing held us apart. I want that back. But after this, knowing that I won't ever have any of that again, is killing me.

"Leah?" Kris called out my name while I was lost in my thoughts at the roof top of the coffee shop.

"Hey." I said as I watched him come towards me and sit beside me.

"You alright?" He asked me.

"It's weird.. The person who made me feel special then, makes me feel unwanted now. But it's okay. It's not his fault for not being here. It's my fault for thinking he would be." I said as I slowly watched the sun set behind the buildings on the horizon, "The person you love most will go away slowly just the way the sun sets" I added.

"But you see.. That person will always come back.. just like how the sun rises again. Right?" He said.

I looked at him, "It depends.."

It depends when you're a global star like Yoongi.

**

Sureyya's POV

It's 11 pm and these idiots are still not home. I mean, do they even care about me? What if someone breaks in and kidnaps me? But nooo, they don't give a SH*T. I called them multiple times but neither are picking up. Leah should've closed up by now. I wonder what they're up to..

Whatever as if I care.

I picked up the remote and turned on the T.V. and started switching through the channels trying to find something interesting to watch which is literally impossible these days. Just when I was about to give up, I noticed I had saw something familiar. I quickly went back to the channel and saw- Namjoon? It's the boys.. They've changed so much. Namjoon in blonde hair.. Oh Namjoon..

"As you all know Bangtan Sonyeondan will be having a world tour soon..."

A what... World tour?

"De~ We already announced the countries but we'll just give you a reminder now." Namjoon said. His voice... I miss it so much.

"So the countries will be, France, Germany, UK, Morocco, Egypt, Thailand, Brazil, Chile, NYC, LA and a few more."

Wait- LA? Did he just say LA? 

**

Reyhan's POV

They have to know the truth. Leah is not dating Kris and Sureyya isn't and wouldn't date anyone even though I have no clue who the guy in the picture was. This can't go any longer. I have to stop them from believing this. I need to go over to them now. 

**

I arrived in front of their dorm and knocked on their door. Taehyung opened it.

"Reyhan is everything okay? Why did you suddenly hang up the phone?" He asked me as I rushed inside.

"Noona?" Jungkook said looking at me confusedly.

"Reyhan-sshi gwenchanayo?" Jin asked me as everyone else stared at me except...Where's Yoongi?