Chapter 39

Next Morning

Leah's POV

I had a feeling this would happen but I never wanted to accept it. I never wanted to believe that one day this day would come. He really did say it was over to the whole world right? He really did that. 

"I don't think it's a great idea for you guys to be going school anymore." I heard Kris say, bringing me back to reality.

I turned to him, "Huh?" I said as I looked up at him from my cereal which had turned soggy at this point.

"You heard me. You're not going." He repeated.

"And remind me again who the f*ck you are to tell me not to go to school?" Sureyya snapped at him. 

"Kris, it's okay I don't really feel like going anyway." I said to him and picked up my bowl and put it in the sink.

"Same here." Sureyya said and followed me but stopped to look back at Kris, "And don't you dare think I ain't going because you told us not to." 

"Whatever. I'm gonna go and explain why you guys might be missing some days off or whatever." He said as he got up and grabbed his bag. 

"Kris." I said, walking towards him, making him stop and turn to face me when he got to the door. 

"Yes Leah." 

"Thanks. For everything." I said and his expression changed to the soft face I barely see, "You've been by our side all this time. I just want you to know I appreciate it a lot." I added. 

A slight smile appeared on his face, "Leah. I'll always be here for you. No matter what." He said as he lifted my chin with his finger delicately. 

I smiled back as I tried to hold my tears back as I remembered Yoongi's words repeating in my head over and over. 

"I'll see you later, okay?" He said and opened the door before giving me a final glance.

I turned around and saw Sureyya sitting on the stairs, leaning on her palms, "What do we do now?" She asked me.

I walked towards her and sat beside her, "We show them it's over."

She looked at me confused, "What do you mean? Aren't you upset?"

"More mad than upset. How dare they toy with our feelings. They dumped us over national T.V." I said to her.

Sureyya sighed, "You're right."

If they think I'm gonna even shed a damn tear for them, they're f*cking wrong.

**

Yoongi's POV

You must be thinking I don't regret what I just did. I do. I wish I hadn't even opened my mouth. We're now back in our manager's office although he's not here himself.

"Hyung.. We shouldn't have done that." Jungkook mumbled sitting down staring at his feet.

"You think.." Namjoon mumbled aswell.

"YOU BASTARDS!" Idil shouted as she came barging into the room, holding her phone out.

Everyone looked at her confused and scared, "Babe what's wrong?" Jimin rushed towards her, holding her arms.

She shrugged him off and faced all of us, "Haven't you idiots been checking online to see what the f*ck the world is up to? Are you idiots living under a f*cking rock?!" She shouted.

"Idil what are you talking about?" Namjoon asked her.

"Go on Twitter. Now." She said and at that instant I took my phone out and started scrolling through Twitter.