Chapter 20

Leah's POV

"Yes jagiya?"

Did- What- How- What?!

I pushed him away after snapping out, "Jagi? W-what are you on about?"

"Why are you acting like you don't like it?" Yoongi shouted back.

"What? Yoongi, are you on something?" I shouted at him and went inside the elevator with Sehun. Just when the doors were about to close, Yoongi barged in.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Didn't you text me to come with you?" He replied.

"No I didn't-"

"Yah, why are you here? Leah didn't message you at all because I was with her all along and she didn't even pick up her phone once. In fact Leah wanted to have a walk with me." Sehun said, interrupting us.

"And who are you?" Yoongi said as he took a step closer to Sehun.

"Yoongi." I said, trying to push him away gently.

"So where should we head to first?" Sehun asked me after we got out the elevator.

"I was gonna go to the-"

"Ice-cream shop. Leah loves ice cream." Yoongi said, smirking at Sehun.

"I was thinking about that anyway." Sehun replied, giving Yoongi the death glare.

"Ahh! Seriously enough! What's wrong with you two? I came out here to have my mind rested not to hear you two arguing. If you're going to carry on then just leave." I said to them and walked off.

"Leah!" I heard Sehun shout out my name before he came and reached up to me.

"I'm sorry.. But who is that guy?" Sehun asked.

"Who, Yoongi? He's just a.. friend." I replied.

Just a friend..

"Oh.. Why does it seem like he likes you then?" He asked me.

"Does it?.." I replied not realising that I was starting to get hot.

"Yeah.. Why? You like him too?" Sehun whispered.

"No!" I shouted and hit his arm.

"Ouch.. Aish ok ok.." He laughed and hugged me out of no where. I looked at him and realised that he was blushing as soon as he let go.

No.. I can't deal with another guy having a crush on me.

**

Yoongi's POV

"Ahh! Seriously enough! What's wrong with you two? I came out here to have my mind rested not to hear you two arguing If you're going to carry on then just leave." Leah shouted and walked off with Sehun following her.