Chapter 16

Trip Day

Leah's POV

It's already the day of the trip, and yes I am feeling paranoid because yes, I hate camping but no, that wasn't going to stop me from having a week off school.

"SUREYYA, REYHAN DID YOU EVEN FINISH PACKING YET?" I yelled from downstairs zipping up my bag..

"YES, ONE MINUTE!!" They shouted from upstairs.

"Reyhan did you call Idil?" I asked Reyhan when she came downstairs with her stuff.

"Yeah she said she will be here in 5 minutes, actually she should be here any minute." Reyhan replied and just then, there was a knock on the door.

How does she always come on time?..

I went to open the door, yep it was her, "Hey! You guys ready?" She asked us as soon as she came inside.

"Yeah, just waiting for Sureyya, as always." Reyhan said to her.

"Oh well, I called a taxi so you guys wouldn't have to carry your stuff all the way to the bus stop." Idil said to us.

"Really? Thanks!" I thanked her.

"Sureyya!! We're leaving so get your ass down here now!" Reyhan shouted 

"I'm coming!" She shouted trying to rush downstairs with her bags in her hand.

"Sureyya, why do you have so many bags?" I asked her when she came down and dropped her bags onto the floor.

"I have a lot of stuff!"

I'm not surprised..

**

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung are you ready?" I Yoongi hyung as he checked through his bag for the last time.

"Yeah.. just checking if I forgot anything.." He mumbled.

"Jimin, go next door and see if the girls are ready, we might as well go with them." Namjoon hyung said to Jimin.

"Araseo~." Jimin replied getting up from the sofa.

Jimin's POV

I got out of our apartment and knocked on next door - waited for someone to open it for at least 2 minutes. The door finally opened and I looked up and saw- who is she?

"Uh.. can I help you?" She asked me.

"Um.. who are you?" I asked her.

"Who are you? You're the one knocking on the door." She said looking all confused.

"I'm- wait, you don't who I am?" I slightly raised my voice. How can she not know who I am? BTS? Park Jimin! The most handsome- ok let's just stick with Park Jimin.

"Uh.. no, was I supposed to?" 

"Yes- Forget it, is Leah there?" I asked her.

"No.. Why..-wait are you her neighbour??" She jumped, I think she realised who I finally was...hehe.

"Yeah, we're also her close friends and she's our number one fan.." I said and added a wink at the end.

"Fan?" She mumbled. Does she seriously still not know who we are?

"Are you kidding me? How can you not know who we are? We are BTS! You know, Bangtan sonyeondan? And I'm Park Jimin?" 

"BTS?.. Oh you're from that Korean boy group. Yeah I know you guys, but I'm not a fan.." She said.