Chapter 37

Leah's POV

Broken pieces. Broken pieces in a puzzle impossible to solve. Thats how I'm feeling right now. Now that he's gone, I feel like I have no reason to live. Without him, my life is back to its old miserable self.

I got up from my bed and walked towards my balcony. Before I got to the balcony I spotted something shining from the corner of my eye on the chair. I walked towards the chair to take a closer look at it. It was a ring. It looked like Yoongi's ring. The thick silver one he used to wear on his middle finger. I picked it up and put it through my thumb. Yoongi.. I hope you come to get this ring back.

**

Yoongi's POV

"You can just pull over there." I said to the driver.

After getting out the car with all my stuff, I stopped and stared at the apartment building. I was supposed to come back here with Leah. What the f*ck am I supposed to do now..

"Yoongi?" I heard Sureyya's voice after I walked into the building.

"Sureyya?"

"You just arrived?" She asked me as she came walking towards me.

"Yep.."

Her face suddenly dropped, "So.. You're going back to Seoul, huh?" She said.

"Yeah.. Namjoon told you?" I asked her.

"Actually, Tae did."

"Right.. So where you coming from?" I asked her and realised that she was holding something in her hand.

"Oh um.. I just had to quickly run to the convenience store to buy.. something." She said, awkwardly.

I looked at the paper she was holding. Does that say Turkish Airlines or am I seeing things?

"You went to the convenience store to buy plane tickets?" I asked her as we entered the lift.

"What? No-"

"You're going with her too aren't you?" I asked her. I knew she would go. It's just how Sureyya is. She would never leave Leah, especially at a time like this. She would've gone to Paris with her too, but instead I went. She was supposed to go instead of me.

"Did she tell you.. about America?" She asked me.

"No.. A friend did." I said, remembering Kris.

"A friend? Kris?" She said.

Wait- How does she even-

Before I could even ask her how she knew Kris, the elevator doors opened. We both got out and I immediately glanced at Leah's door.

I would kill for Leah to be behind that door right this moment..

"Hey.. You okay?" I heard Sureyya ask me.

"Ah, yeah.." I said to her and walked towards our door.

"About me going to America.. Don't tell Namjoon, please." She said.

"Don't worry, I won't." I said to her and smiled before turning back around to unlock the door.

"Hyung?!" I heard Jimin's voice as he came rushing towards me.

"I wasn't even away for a week.." I said to him.

"Can't I be happy to see you?" He said to me as he squeezed his arms around me.

"Where are the others?" I asked him.

"Ah, they're upstairs, packing." He replied.

I dropped my stuff on the floor and went upstairs to see everyone else. I opened the door to see all of them sitting on the floor, packing, looking depressed. They didn't even realise I was in the room. The only one that was actually packing was Seokjin. Namjoon was just sitting on the floor facing the wall and staring at it. Hoseok was packing but really slowly and he paused every second to think. Taehyung wasn't even here. And Jungkook just laid down on the bed just staring at the ceiling, it looked like he was about to cry. Coming to London was supposed to be vacation.. but it turned out to be the opposite.