Chapter 27

Leah's POV

I opened my eyes to see the T.V still on and felt someone's arms and legs around me. I looked at the hands that were wrapped around my waist. It was pale. It had a thick ring on it's middle finger and a leather bracelet around its wrist. I turned around to see an angel. Yoongi. He looked like an angel. His pale skin matched with his pale blonde hair. His lips flopped open. Keopta~. I reached out my hand towards his face and pointed at his lips playing about with his bottom lip.

As I was playing with his lips his eyes slowly moved open.

"Oh, you're awake.." I said after flying off the sofa and fixing my hair, trying to avoid eye contact because I was way too embarrassed.

"Mm.." He replied as he stretched out his legs and arms.

"W-why didn't you wake me up last night?" I asked him.

"Wae, didn't you sleep comfortably?" He asked me.

"No! It's not that, really it's not that!" I shouted waving my hands as I shook my head.

"Hehe." He smiled and got up before fixing the sofa and the cushions.

"Ah I'll do that.. you don't need to.." I said as I took the cushions from his hands. Before I knew it, our eyes were locked onto each others. I realised that he was bringing his face towards mine.. Wait is he trying to kiss me? Andwae I haven't even brushed my teeth yet! I backed away and coughed trying to avoid it.

"Yah! Are you playing hard to get now?" He asked, leaning on to me.

"No.. what do you mean.. hard to get?.." I hesitated as I leaned back with his face inches closer to mine.

"Forget it." He replied and walked off upstairs.

What? He's upset? Just because I didn't kiss him?

**

Idil's POV

Ah.. Why did you have to do this to me Kai.. why now? Because of you, these two annoying ass kids are in my house.. I spent half my life with them. Please just give me a break. It's like they're clubbing downstairs for God's sake.. they haven't grown a bit.. Aigoo.

I sat up from my bed still in my bed covers and grabbed my phone from the bed side and went on Twitter. As I was scrolling down, something caught my eye. It was new allkpop news.

Jr and Hyolyn.. broke up? Why do I feel like tons of weight just left my body? I shouldn't be happy about this.. Andwae.. Why did they break up anyway? And why did he even call me?

Just then, the door knocked.

"Come in."

The door opened and it was Chanyeol. I gulped while I quickly locked my phone and slid it underneath my pillow. He stood there with his messy grey hair partly covering his eyes and looked at me with a straight face.

"Chan, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"By any chance, did you go on your phone? This morning?" He asked me still standing there.

"Waeyo?" I asked him.

"Idil. Did you or not?" He asked as he walked towards me.

"Yes.." I responded quietly and looked down.

He sighed, "Did you see.."

"Mm.. I did." I mumbled still looking down.

He sat beside me and elbowed me lightly. "Yah. Forget about him already." He said.