Chapter 34

Leah's POV

I was lying down on my bed, studying French, while Yoongi just sat on the floor staring into space. He looks kinda stressed out.

"Min Suga." I said to him. He didn't even move a muscle, "Min Yoongi?" Nope. Nothing. "Yoongi??" I raised my voice slightly this time making him flinch.

"Ah? Yeah?" He finally responded.

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine.." He replied.

I got up and sat opposite him on the floor, "What's on your mind?" I asked him.

"..Who was that guy that came? And then you just disappeared with him. Where did you go? Why did you go? Who is he?" He asked me, attacking me with his questions.

"Huh?.."

"Leah, who is he?"

"..no one."

"You don't need to lie, I know he's the guy that you're-"

"No!" I shouted, "Don't even say it! Yes it was supposed to be him. But I will not get married to him. I promise you." I said to him.

"I know." He said and smiled. How can a smile just make everything better?

"But.. What's his name?" He asked me.

"His name? Ah.. I think it was.. Kris Wu. Why?" 

"Kris Wu? Are you sure?" He said, but it looked like he was starting to panic.

"Yeah.. Why?" I asked him, again as I started to get worried. Does he know him?

He got up and started to walk up and down as he put his hand through his hair.

"Yoongi.. what's wrong?" I asked him quietly, scared that he would just blow up and start yelling for no reason.

He started to get frustrated and punched the wall - I knew it..

"Yoongi what's going on?! Why are you getting so angry about this?" I asked him as I pulled him so he could face me.

He looked so angry that he couldn't even look at my face.

"Yoongi look at me." I said to him trying to make eye contact with him.

He looked at me and I saw his eyes. His eyes that were full of pain and anger. I don't know why he's like this but I have to find out, "Do you know him?" I asked him.

He moved away slowly as he calmed down a bit and sat himself on the bed, "He was my close friend before debut." 

Oh sh*t..

I sat beside him, "What?.."

"We were close until I debuted.. He stopped talking to me for some reason. I tried to go and visit him but his parents didn't even allow me to see him." He explained.

"Yoongi.." I said after realising how hard this is going to be for him. His old friend who he couldn't even be able to see for a long time is now arranged to be married with me. Could this get any worse?

"He did it on purpose.." He mumbled as I noticed that his temper started to rise again.

"Yoongi no. He didn't. He didn't know anything about this, I promise you." I said to him.

"He saw me. Yet he couldn't even say anything. He just stood there and stared at me." He said. 

So that is what Kris was staring at..

"Yoongi don't worry, he told me that he'll try to stop this marriage. He's an understanding person trust me-"

"You don't know him Leah!" He yelled at me making me jump. I looked away, surprised at his sudden rage.