Chapter 19

Leah's POV

Ahh.. Finally the last day of the trip has come. It somehow felt like it lasted a whole month even though it was only for a week. I had just finished packing my stuff while Tae was still helping Reyhan pack her things. I left the tent with my back and walked towards the campfire to wait for everyone else. Just when I got there, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi came out their tents and walked towards me.

"Leah, are you the only one done packing?" Jungkook asked me.

"Yeah, I came out to wait for you guys." I replied.

"Why? It's cold, you should've just waited in the coach." Yoongi said.

"What's wrong with her waiting for us?" Hoseok said and smiled at me.

Just when I smiled back at Hoseok, I glanced at Yoongi to see that he was staring at me with an annoyed look on his face. I think he's making it a bit too obvious that he's jealous.

"If you want we can go inside the coach though."  Hoseok said to me.

"Uh-"

"No." Yoongi quickly responded without even letting me speak. He looked at me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the coach without even saying a word.

"Yoongi- stop." I said to him, trying hard not to raise my voice so people wouldn't stare at us.

He dragged me all the way to the back seat of the coach and sat me down before sitting on the seat beside me.

Since there was no one in the coach yet, I took that chance to shout at him, "What was that all about!"

"What was that all about!" He shouted back.

"What?"

"I see that you and Hoseok have been getting quite close!"

"Yoongi are you kidding me?.." I said quietening my tone and laying my head back.

"What do you mean are you kidding me, it's true isn't it?" He said aggressively.

I looked back at him and snapped, "So what if we've gotten close? I'm close with all of the guys! Plus we only went for a walk last night and that was it! Why are you acting like this anyway? Are you jealous or something!"

"Yes! Yes I am jealous!" He blurted out.

Did he really just admit that he's jealous or am I hearing things?

Yoongi's POV

"Yes! Yes I am jealous!" I yelled. I just had to say it. I felt like it was the time for her to know. The time where I could just tell her everything.

"Why?.." She asked me.

"Because I-" Just as I was about to speak, Jin hyung interrupted us.

"Yah, what happened to you guys?Why are you all shouting at each other?"

"Everything's fine.." Leah mumbled as she got up and went to another seat.

Sh*t..

"What did you do?" Jin hyung asked me.

I ignored him and laid back my head and put my earphones in.

I shouldn't have shouted at her..

**

Leah's POV

Once I sat on another seat and got myself comfortable, I saw someone approach me and sit on the seat beside me. It was Jungkook.