Chapter 33

Leah's POV

I woke up to the scent and warmth of Yoongi wrapped around me. I opened my eyes to see that he was already awake, staring at me with the most warmest smile.

"Morning." He said is his deep voice. God he's hot.

"Good morning." 

"You're amazing." He said.

"Amazing? How? In bed or in person?" I giggled.

"Both." He replied and giggled too.

I smiled and sat up, "I gotta go shower, coming in?" I said, walking towards my bathroom.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world.." He said and quickly got up, following me. 

**

Sureyya's POV

"Taehyung! Give it to me now!" I yelled as I chased Taehyung around the house.

"Yah what's going on?! Why are you lot running around?" Reyhan shouted as she stopped me so I could catch my breath.

"Tell your stupid ass boyfriend to give me my kitten, it's mine!" I said to her.

"Kitten? Oh right the one Namjoon bought you this morning.." She replied rolling her eyes.

"At least tell him to give it back!" I shouted.

"Tae! Play with the kitten for how long you want!" She shouted.

"What? Yah!" I shouted and hit her before running after Taehyung again.

**

Idil's POV

I wonder how Leah's doing. Did she really get engaged? I'm just gonna hope that somehow the engagement didn't happen..

Just when I was going to go to the kitchen to make breakfast there was a knock on the door. It's 10am. Who the hell would be here at this time?.. So many bad thoughts came to my mind. What if it was Jinyoung again?

I slowly walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole. There was no one there. It's probably a package then..

I opened the door and Jimin jumped infront of me out of no where.

I jumped, "Jimin you scared me!" I shouted as I put my hands on my chest.

"Hahahaha!" He laughed as he went on his knees bursting out into laughter.

"Yah it wasn't even that funny.." I said to him.

"Sorry.." He said and stood back up, still giggling.

"Why are you here early in the morning anyway?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, do you want to have breakfast with me?" He asked shyly rubbing his neck.

"You came all the way here to have breakfast with me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, come on lets go." He said, jumping up and down.

"OK fine, I'll be ready in about 15 minutes just wait in the living room." I said to him and walked to my room.

**

"Ah Idil." He stopped.

"Yes?" I replied, stopping too.

"It's here." He said pointing at the cute korean traditional restaurant that we stopped next to.

"It's so pretty..." I said, smiling to myself.

"I'm glad you like it, come on." He said and grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.