Chapter 9

Leah's POV

I would say I just woke up to the noise of the loud ass motorbike but I couldn't sleep at all for me to even wake up. Everything that happened yesterday just keeps on attacking my brain. I can't stop thinking about it at all.

I looked at my phone to see that it was already 3. I really did lose track of the time. Just when I got out of bed to go into the bathroom, I heard my phone vibrating. I picked my phone up to see that I was having an incoming call from my eldest cousin, Reyhan. Finally, she decides to call after 6 months.

Leah: Hey.

Reyhan: Leah! Missed me?

Leah: You decide to call now? Do you know how long it's been! 

Reyhan: I'm sorry.. I've been so busy in Seoul.

Leah: Korea? I thought you were in Japan..

Reyhan: Japan? I left Tokyo to come here 2 months ago.

Leah: Anyway why did you call? You okay?

Reyhan: I called because I'm in London!

Leah: You're what?

First Sureyya now Reyhan?

Reyhan: Yeah I arrived this morning.. I'm so tired-

Leah: Just come..

Reyhan: Huh?

Leah: I know you're asking if you can stay at my house. You're my cousin you don't need to ask, just come.

Reyhan: I was going to come anyway! I was just saying if you could come to the cafe 10 minutes away from your apartment.. 

Leah: Why are you making me go all the way there when you can just come here?

Reyhan: Just come you lazy cow! I want to have a coffee with you and chat with you for a bit.

Leah: Argh.. Fine I'll be there in half an hour.

**

After washing up, I stepped in my walk-in closet and grabbed an oversized Supreme shirt, denim shorts and a pair of high top old school Vans - topped up with a pair of sunglasses and just tied my hair up in a messy bun. 

After getting ready, I took my keys and phone and went out. I can't believe Reyhan is already here.. and she didn't even bother telling me before?

**

I was walking down the street on my way to the cafe until I felt my phone vibrate again. It was Jungkook calling..

Leah: Jungkook?-

Jungkook: Where are you? Why weren't you in school today? Are you okay?

Leah: I woke up quite late-

Jungkook: You woke up late? You could've still came in, do you know how worried I was?

Leah: I- First of all, why are you shouting at me? Whats so wrong with taking a day off school!

I was shouting on the phone not realising that everyone was just staring at me...ha! How embarrassing.

Jungkook: Where are you?

Leah: I'm going to the cafe to meet someone, why?

Jungkook: Cafe? Who?

Leah: I'm hanging up if you don't stop shouting at me.