Chapter 36

Leah's POV

I went upstairs with the plane ticket in my hand. When I reached in front of my door I hid the envelope in my jacket pocket and went into the room to see Yoongi sitting on the floor staring at the balcony. I walked towards him and sat beside him after hanging my jacket on the coat hanger.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"Us." He replied and looked at me. He had a faint smile on his face but his eyes looked teary.

Hearing that word made my heart ache. Knowing that I had to let go of Yoongi again. I can't marry Kris. But I also don't want to go to America. I wish it could be so easy to just run away with you Yoongi, but it isn't. Not when you have a mother like mine.

"What.. Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked me.

I fixed my facial expression after what he said, "L-like how?" I replied and looked away..

"Is everything okay?" He asked me, moving his head so he tried to make eye contact with me.

"Everything's fine.." I said to him and stood up to run to the bathroom. I can't even look at his face anymore. I f*cking hate myself..

**

Yoongi's POV

About an hour had passed and Leah is still in the bathroom. I'm getting worried but what if she's doing something private.. like waxing or shaving or something? That's it- I'm going in. 

I knocked on the door, "Leah? You alright in there?" But there was no response.

"I'm coming in." I said and opened the door to see her in the bath tub. I walked towards her an realised that she had fallen asleep. This girl..

I took a towel and put it over my shoulder before picked her up from the tub. I took her out the bathroom and placed her on her bed with the towel wrapped around her. 

What's wrong with her today? She only has baths when she's stressed out or is feeling down.. 

After dressing her into her underwear and pyjamas, I heard her phone vibrate. I looked over at her phone to see that she had a message from.. Kris? I picked up the phone and unlocked the phone to see the message.

Kris - Are you still awake? We need to talk.

What the- Why is this bastard texting Leah?! This guys needs to learn a f*cking lesson..

Leah - Yeah, meet me at the park in my area.

This scum..

**

"I had a feeling it was you." I heard a familiar voice from my right. I turned around and saw Kris.

I stood up from the bench and faced him, "Why did you want to talk to Leah?" 

"Why is that any of your concern?" He asked me.

"You are nothing to her. She is nothing to you. So you can dream getting married with her. She already has her eyes on someone else. Actually, you are looking straight at him. So dream on. You are nothing to her. Forget it." I said and was about to walk off.

"I never wanted to marry Leah. I still don't. Plus.. you clearly don't know everything." He said making me stop and turn around.

"Know what?" I asked him.

"As I expected.. She hasn't told you yet.." He said, crossing his arms.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU BASTARD?!" I raised my voice and grabbed his collar.