Chapter 23

Yesterday

Leah's POV

Leah: Mom?

Mom: Hi dear.. I have bad news..

Leah: What is it..

Mom: It's Nan, she's really bad.. She's in a coma right now.

Leah: W-what? Are you with her right now?

Mom: Of course I'm with her..but Leah.. I made up my mind.. We're staying here for a while.

Leah: We? Staying? Mom are you crazy? I have school to go to!

Mom: Honey, you'll adjust here better. My business is here too. The summer vacation is nearly coming. As soon as it starts you have to come here. You have to see your Nan. We'll sort out your university here.

Leah: Mom.. Do you even want to come back?

Mom: ...

Leah: Mom! I can't just leave everything behind!

Mom: We'll visit once in a while so you can still keep you apartment.

Leah: Mom..

Mom: I'm sorry dear but it's for the better.

Leah: ..Summer vacation is next week.

Mom: Then you should start packing.

Leah: ..Call me if anything happens to Grandma.

Mom: I will, love you dear.

For f*ck sake.

**

Back to present

Leah's POV

I don't even want to get out of bed. I just want to stay in here for the rest of the day.. or my life.. with Yoongi.

"Hey.." I heard Sureyya's voice from the door.

I popped my head out from the covers to see her in an apron, "What are you doing up so early?.." I asked her sleepily.

"To get this ready for you.." Reyhan came in with a tray in her hand.

"Why?" I sat up and asked them while they looked at me with wide smiles on their faces.

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!?!" They both shouted.

"My birthday?" I mumbled as they both hugged me tight. Birthday? Is it my birthday today? (Btw it really is my birthday today: 22nd of August!)

"You don't even know that it's your birthday? Don't worry we have a big day ahead of us so don't think that you're only having a free breakfast." Sureyya said all excited.

"I can't believe you guys.. Thank you so much you guys are the best, but there was seriously no need for this. You know I'm not all that with birthdays." I said, hugging them back.