✯/5

𝟎𝟏

𝟎𝟏 .be quiet n drive 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

Throwing a swift roundhouse kick at Decay, he effortlessly dodged, you dropping back to the floor, steadying for a second launch. Decay was the headmaster of Russia's top villain organization (лига злодеев), he was infamously dangerous, and the government systems of Russia even fell before them, their riches, and power dominated the now corrupt country of Russia. Their number one motive is the destruction and invasion of The pro-hero association of the USA. You leap back out at your Master, who only trained you, you were his special little project; his weapon, to him, everyone else was extras. He grabbed your arm, turning you backward, kicking your back, and pushing you down to the concrete floor.

"You are strong, but not the best yet." He croaked out in Russian mother tongue. Crouching down to you and releasing.

"But father, I am your best successor here" You snarled back in your perfect russian, your face pressed against the cold, hard concrete. "I am number one.

"Not yet, Y/n, you have a lot to learn if you are going to be the end to All Might." He seethed, pressing you harder to the concrete.

With a hard grunt, your chest pulses, and with every bit of sheer strength you push yourself up forcing Decay off you. Your heart thundered within your chest, a rhythmic drumbeat in sync with the adrenaline coursing through your veins. The dimly lit room, a den of shadows and whispered secrets, added to the intensity of this moment. The air hung heavy with the scent of sweat and lingering tension as if even the room itself held its breath.

Pinned beneath the hulking frame of your bald boss, you felt the hard, unforgiving embrace of the concrete floor against your cheek. Its coldness seeped into your bones, a cruel reminder of your vulnerability. Yet, in that precarious position, you refused to submit, your spirit burning bright with a fierce determination.

Summoning every ounce of strength, you gathered the last vestiges of your energy and unleashed a sudden surge of power. With a primal roar, you thrust your knee upward, catching him off guard. Your boss's grip weakened for a brief moment, granting you a glimmer of hope. you seized the opportunity, twisting your body with a swift, instinctive motion, freeing yourself from his grasp.