V

𝟎𝟓

𝟎𝟓 .out of mana 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

"All Might is joining our faculty today. I have to go early. You'll be alright taking the train?" Aizawa's voice echoed from outside your room as he poked his head through the crack in your bedroom door. The news of All Might joining the faculty sent a surge of unease through your veins, and the familiar grip of dark thoughts began to tighten.

Buttoning your shirt, you bit your lip."Um, sure," you managed to stammer, concealing the rising panic that threatened to consume you. The weight of the impending encounter loomed over you, casting a shadow on your already troubled mind.

The train ride was a blur of crowded carriages and rattling tracks. The scenery outside passed by in a blur, a medley of buildings and blurred landscapes. Within the confined space, the press fought to get a glimpse of U.A.'s newest addition, All Might.

As the train rattled on, the weight of the upcoming encounter grew heavier. Panic began to claw at your chest, suffocating your breath. Doubts flooded your mind, questioning your decision to be a part of this world. The prospect of facing All Might, a revered figure of immense power, seemed insurmountable. The overwhelming pressure threatened to crush your resolve.

In the midst of your spiraling thoughts, a small voice of reason broke through. Aizawa's words echoed in your mind, reminding you to focus on what you could control. Yet, in this moment, it felt like an impossible task. The panic attack tightened its grip, rendering you vulnerable and uncertain.

The thought of confronting All Might and the weight of expectations bore down on you, urging you to flee. The train felt like a prison, confining you to a destiny you were unsure of. 

It was in this moment that you questioned why you had agreed to this path. Perhaps you couldn't bear to be here anymore. You now just yearned to be sent to prison instead of going to UA. The weight of the world suffocated you, and the thought of freedom felt like an illusion, you were never gonna be free from Decay. You want to just give up at this moment, to just be confined behind bards like you were supposed to be after getting caught and escaping this hero course. Father would find you and break you out of prison eventually, you'd return with him back home, his twisted love etching deeper into your wounded soul. The allure of darkness enveloped you, consuming any flicker of hope that remained. Defiance was futile; your fate was sealed. The prison walls beckoned, offering solace in the abyss, where the agony matched your desolate heart. Anything to get out of this.