VII

𝟎𝟕

𝟎𝟕 . demolition lovers 𝐌𝐂𝐑
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

Friday finally arrived, and lunchtime at U.A. began. Letting out a tired yawn, you reached into your bag and grabbed your (favorite snack), making your way to the cafeteria. When you spotted Kaminari sitting alone at your usual table, you decided to join him. Settling down, he greeted you with a wide grin, slinging an arm around your shoulder.

"What's up, my demolition lover?" he teased, facing you.

Cringing a little, you sighed, smirking at the goofy blond. "You're cheeky, you're a my chemical fan, seriously?"

Kaminari scoffed playfully, pulling you closer. "Just to impress you." He leaned back, resting his chin on his hand. "Speaking of which, I was wondering if you'd like to go see a movie with me this weekend."

You looked at him, assuming it was just a friendly invitation. "Sure, what movie did you have in though?"

"Well," he turned to you with a twinkle in his eyes, "I was thinking of a romantic comedy or that new spicy love one." He added a playful wink, making a mock kissy face.

You groaned, rolling your eyes. "No way, that's so boring. Let's go for that new horror movie or something."

Just as you finished speaking, the rest of your group, including Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo, joined the table. Excitedly, Mina wrapped her arms around you. "You guys coming to the movies with us tomorrow?" You asked the table.

Mina's enthusiasm caught everyone's attention. "Yes, oh my god! Let's see that new horror movie, I heard it's super fucking twisted." she squealed.

Kirishima pumped his fist in agreement. "I heard it's gross as, but I'm so in!"

Bakugo scowled, shooting a glare at Kaminari for sitting in his spot next to you. "Yeah, whatever. I'm coming, too."

Kaminari's face fell, realizing that the assumption of a group outing shattered his hopes of a romantic date.

...

Saturday finally arrived, and as you woke up, you realized you had slept in until 11 am. Rubbing your eyes, you made your way to the living room where Aizawa was sound asleep on the couch. With a soft yawn, you decided to make yourself (favorite breakfast) for you and Aizawa, hoping to surprise him and start the day on a good note.

As the delicious aroma filled the room, Aizawa began to stir, slowly waking up from his slumber. He blinked his eyes open and looked at you, his messy hair sticking up in all directions. "Morning," he mumbled, still half-asleep. "What's cooking?"