IV

𝟎𝟒

𝟎𝟒 .sleepwalking 𝐁𝐌𝐓𝐇
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

"Go."

Heavy breaths mingled with nervous chatter, blurring into a hazy backdrop as the world around you morphed into slow-motion sequences. Time stretched, causing the birds to glide lazily through the air, and the wind's slow caress against your face felt ephemeral, and, it literally was. Your h/c locks twirled with ethereal grace.

In an instant, reality rushed back, snapping you into the present. A solitary droplet of sweat, akin to a languid dancer, gracefully descended from your forehead, landing on the floor below. As Bakugo propelled himself towards you with unwavering determination, you effortlessly evaded his attack, moving with the swiftness of a speedster. He stumbled, his surprise evident in the widening of his eyes, as he turned around to face the empty space where you had stood just moments ago; you had swiftly swung out of Bakugo's hit as if blessed with superhuman agility.

Your face remained stoic and unemotional, betraying none of the excitement coursing through your veins. Seizing the opportunity, you elevated your leg and delivered a forceful kick to his chest, propelling him downward. The impact sent him careening, his back colliding with the taut rope barrier. It became evident to him that he needed to really calculate his approach when facing you. 

Bakugo, along with the rest of the class, stood in astonishment at your prowess. Your smart and swift attacks left them captivated. It was now clear that your combat abilities surpassed those of most seasoned pro heroes. With calculated strikes, you skillfully trapped Bakugo, using technique rather than brute strength to gain the upper hand.

It was like you predicted his every move.

The crowd began to comprehend the awe-inspiring nature of your physical combat skills. Each punch and kick reverberated with a calculated intensity. It was a symphony of strategy and precision, leaving your class on the edge of their seats. It was hard to admit that some of them began getting scared of you; you were someone who popped out of nowhere and had this incredible ability already, you didn't even need to do the first year.

Unyielding in the face of relentless determination, Bakugo refused to let his pride succumb to defeat. Finally, with brute force, he grabbed you by the collar, pushing you toward the floor with his whole strength. "Got you now, metalface." He sneered, using his strength to straddle you and keep you immobilized against the arena floors. 

Little did he know, you had orchestrated a clever ruse, ready to exploit his vulnerabilities. "Is that so, Katsuki?" The use of his first name put him off a little giving you the perfect chance at employing a seamless martial arts maneuver, you artfully deceived him, waiting for the 10-second mark, letting his vulnerability kick in after thinking he has already won and then flipping him over and rendering him immobile.