XIV

𝟏𝟒

𝟏𝟒. crawling 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

trigger warning for this chapter, if you're sensitive to substance abuse and mentions of SA pls skip this chapter 

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

After having left Shoto, you walk to your work the loud metal music blaring in your ears drowns out any unwanted attention providing a welcome distraction from the lingering gazes and attention you had received on your way to work; people would not stop gawking at you in public, taking pictures and trying to grab your attention. Some may be drawn to your unique style and the fame that the UA Sports Festival has brought you, while others may simply appreciate the confidence and individuality you exude. You take it all in stride, understanding that being in the public eye brings its own set of challenges and expectations. But in the eyes of your town, you're a celebrity.

 Stepping into your workplace, the familiar atmosphere greets you, accompanied by the greetings of your coworkers. "We missed you baby!" Your bubbly coworker cries, wrapping her arms around you.

"Yeah, it's been a while, beautiful." You exchange warm hellos and friendly banter, appreciating the sense of camaraderie among your colleagues. The everyday hustle and bustle of the workplace surrounds you.

Heading to the back area, you prepare for your shift, slipping into your work uniform with practiced ease. The tight black button-up shirt hugs your figure, accentuating your curves, while the black mini skirt and knee-high boots complete the ensemble, adding your signature edginess. You take a moment to admire yourself in the mirror, satisfied with your appearance.

You style your hair in (Favourite style), ensuring that it complements your overall aesthetic. Darkening your black makeup you add an extra touch of intensity to your gaze, enhancing your features. The transformation is complete, and you feel ready to take on the challenges of the day.