VIII

𝟎𝟖

𝟎𝟖 . mein 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

As the night went on, you watched as Bakugo and Kaminari loosened up, enjoying themselves in the lively atmosphere. It was surprising to see Bakugo, who rarely showed a softer side, having fun and getting along with someone. He caught your eye and flashed a soft, toothy smile, a sight that left you momentarily stunned. Perhaps the alcohol had started getting to him.

In the midst of the party, you found Bakugo a bit tipsy. "Hey guys," He cheered, wrapping an arm strongly around your waist. "The hottest girl here you've all been wanting to hook up with is my girlfriend so back off." He playfully kissed you on the forehead, taking another sip of his beer.

You snatch the beer out of his hand, pinching his cheek. "God, I miss when alcohol made me this delusional so quickly." You handed him a cup of water. "Stay off the booze, Katsuki."

Kaminari, also in a slightly intoxicated state groaned, wrapping his arms around you in a hug. Pouting, he pointed his drink at Katsuki, "She's not your girlfriend she's mine, I'll fight you for her." He cheekily challenged, leading to a lighthearted war between the two.

"Yo! Y/n!" Your pretty blond friend jogs towards you. She hugs you, her fake eyelashes pressing on your face, her breath reeking of liquor. "We got the greens, come sesh with us!" She squeals, pulling down her tiny black skirt.

"Be safe guys and take care of yourselves ill be back in 20." Feeling a need for some fresh air and a break from the chaotic scene, you excused yourself from Bakugo and Kaminari and joined your workmates for a sesh outside. It was a chance to clear your head and momentarily distance yourself from the party atmosphere.

...

Upon returning from the sesh, you set out to find Bakugo and Kaminari. The late hour signaled that it was time to go home. However, as you entered the bathroom, a wave of concern washed over you. Your friends were surprisingly huddled together, their clothes stained with vomit, and the toilet bowl full of the remnants of their excessive drinking.