III

𝟎𝟑

𝟎𝟑 .sex dope gold 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

i wanna bleach my head, i wanna break some teeth
so just stop, i'm too high

 ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The atmosphere crackled with a mix of excitement and curiosity. The Class 1-A classroom at UA High exuded an aura of energy and ambition. Sunlight streamed through tall windows, casting warm hues on the students' eager faces. Rows of desks filled the space, each meticulously organized with books, stationery, and personalized touches. A large whiteboard stood at the front, eagerly awaiting lessons and announcements. The air buzzed with conversation, laughter, and occasional bursts of quirk-induced chaos. It was a place where dreams took shape, friendships formed, and heroes were born, creating an atmosphere of endless possibilities. As you meticulously entered the class an aura of mystery seemed to draw both attention and intrigue from your classmates.

In the midst of the chatter, Aizawa-sensei's stern voice cut through the noise "Settle down class, late, again L/n." He grumbled, watching you roll your eyes and stride to your desk, your pink friend pulling you towards a greeting hug before you sat down. "Today's lesson will involve quirk training and physical combat. L/n, this class will be your replacement for the exam you missed, ranking your physical abilities." He announced as a surge of apprehension coursed through you. It was crucial for you to prove yourself, considering you hadn't undergone the exam to determine your stats yet.

You all gathered on the PE field, where Aizawa-sensei explained the gravity of the training "L/n, you scored well on your written entry exam, if you don't do your best this class I will not give you exemptions and you will score low." His intense gaze met yours, urging you to take this opportunity seriously. This was your chance to show everyone what you were capable of.

After his speech, you made your way to the locker rooms to change into the hero uniform that was designed for you since you refused to participate in that. As you slipped into the sleek attire, you nudged Mina, the friend you had recently made "Mina," You whisper-shouted to her, pulling her in. "Fess up already, who's the class plug?".