VI

𝟎𝟔

𝟎𝟔 .pale 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

As Aizawa gathered the class, he explained that the USJ was technically U.A.'s own campus property but a 15-minute drive away. The students made their way toward the buses. Among the crowd, Kaminari's eager voice stood out.

"Yo, Y/n!" Swinging his arm around you, he walked in tune with you. " You're gonna sit with me on the bus, yeah?" Kaminari pleaded, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Fine." You sighed, wrapping your arm around his shoulder too as you walked up to the bus.

As the bus engines rumbled to life, Kaminari noticed the earbuds dangling around your neck, his curiosity piqued. "What kind of music you listen to?" He grabbed an earbud, popping it into his ear.

You paused for a moment, contemplating whether to share your taste in music. Finally, you decided to reveal a part of yourself, hoping it wouldn't surprise him too much. "Well, I listen to a lot of screamo, metal, rock, emo stuff, etcetera. Not everyone likes this kind of stuff though."

Kaminari's eyes widened in surprise. "Seriously? I didn't expect that from you!" He eyed you up and down, finally really observing how you looked: piercings, faint tattoos, black nails, black eye makeup - you were lowkey the hot goth girlfriend he always wanted. "It's kinda sexy," he accidentally spat, awkwardly winking.

Amidst the conversation, Jiro approached, her ears perked up at the mention of music. "No way, was that (favorite band)?"

You nodded and passed one earphone to Jiro. "Yeah, here, join in."

Jiro and Kaminari exchanged glances, their heads nodding in time with the aggressive beats. "Y/n, your taste in music is hot as hell. You're cooler than we thought, you'd be." Kaminari exclaimed with a grin.

"Fuck yeah, I'm cooler than you." You joked, rolling your eyes.

From a distance, the explosive boy fumed with anger. He planned on making you sit with him for the bus ride but his pride and unadmitted shyness got the best of him and he was bet to it. Death glaring at Kaminari, the electric blond winked back at Bakugo's glare. Kaminari slowly slid an arm around you and snuggled in as Bakugo watched, just to rub salt in the wound. The half-and-half boy on the other hand watched with sadness.