IX

𝟎𝟗

𝟎𝟗 .caraphernelia 𝐏𝐓𝐕
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

The morning greets you with an unrelenting blare of your alarm clock, jolting you awake at the ungodly hour of 4:30 a.m. Your eyelids feel heavy, and fatigue lingers in every muscle of your body. Reluctantly, you emerge from the comforting embrace of your blankets, greeted by the dim glow of the room.

Yawning, you let out a groan of protest. "So early, this reminds me of school at the villain base."

With bleary eyes, you navigate your way through the darkness, moving with a mix of exhaustion and determination. Swiftly, you slip into your snug-fitting gym clothes, the fabric hugging your form as you prepare for the grueling training session ahead. Packing your neatly folded school uniform into your bag, you find solace in the thought of slipping back into it later, a symbol of normalcy in the chaotic life of a hero-in-training.

Tying your (h/c) hair into (style), the scent of freshly brewed coffee fills the air as you prepare a much-needed cup, its warmth seeping into your hands, offering a brief respite from the grogginess. Savoring the invigorating aroma and the energizing properties of the drink, you take a moment to gather yourself, the anticipation building within you.

As you complete your morning routine, you find yourself anxiously waiting for Aizawa to arrive, his car engine idling outside. Finally, the worn-out hero emerges, his tired gaze mirroring your own fatigue. A sense of shared weariness passes between you as you exchange a tired greeting.

"Let's just get this training over with and get you to school early so I can nap," Aizawa grumbles, his voice laced with exhaustion.

Nodding in understanding, you climb into the car, the vehicle providing a temporary refuge from the chill of the early morning. The engine roars to life, and you embark on the journey to the training location, the quiet streets shrouded in darkness.

Lost in thought, you break the silence, eager to discover the focus of today's training. "So, what are we working on today, Aizawa-sensei?"

Aizawa glances at you through heavy-lidded eyes, his fatigue momentarily replaced by a glimmer of determination. "We'll focus on refining your combat techniques," he replies. "I want to see improvement in your speed and precision."