I

𝟎𝟏

𝟎𝟏 .reptile 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 bnha (𝟏𝟖+)

Your POV 

In the dimly lit interrogation room, the atmosphere was heavy with tension. I was captured during the infiltration of my Russian villain league. While I sat in silence, a cloud of smoke swirled around me as I defiantly lit a long-awaited joint. The pro heroes, eager to extract information, had left the room in frustration, I wasn't going to spill shit. My eyes widened, my joint threatening to drop from my mouth, a tall gruff, sleepless-looking male walked in, a stern and observant figure.

✭ Authors POV 

Aizawa, known for his no-nonsense approach, stepped into the room, his gaze piercing through the smoke-filled air. The guess was he had heard of your dangerous quirk and the troubled past you had endured, kidnapped at a young age and raised as a weapon for the villain league. Aizawa was well aware of the complex layers that lay beneath your stoic demeanor.

As the interrogations took a different turn, Principal Nezu and representatives from Child Protective Services entered the room. The focus shifted from the secrets of the villain league to the welfare of you, a minor with an extraordinary and potentially death-inducing quirk.

Amidst the questions and concerns about your well-being, you responded with a barrage of Russian obscenities, spitting at the floor beneath them, their frustration and defiance palpable. "Y/n, if you don't take this seriously, our only option, sadly, is to send you to a life behind bars." The child protective service leader sighed, placing your file down onto the metal bench you were barred too. A life... The interrogator struck a nerve in you, you took a minute to question whether you truly desired to spend your life behind bars. You didn't. None of your upbringings was your own fault, and they knew this.