Game stream

Hi, Readers

I'm starting something new today! To pass the time I play games by myself or with friends. Since it's something I've often been doing anyway, I've been encouraged by friends to share it through a stream. In some spare time between personal stuff, work, and writing, I've been working to set up what I needed to try this out. Playing games is a fun way to unwind, and it's something I really need lately. 

Today, about 5 pm Eastern Standard Time, I will be live on Twitch. If it all goes according to plan. I'm going to be playing Telltale's: The Walking Dead (seemed like a fitting start) from the beginning. I'm hoping to play through Episodes 1 & 2. During this, I'll be conversing on voice chat with good friends of mine as we enjoy a chill hangout and the game together.

If this is interesting to you, or you'd just like to check in, see what it's like, or even say hi, please do! It's my first time doing this type of thing. I hope to enjoy it, and hope anyone else does too.

Once again, it'll start today soon, we'll be live with the game (Tuesday, June 6th) at 5 pm Eastern Standard Time.

If you're interested, here's a link , check it out when it starts or follow so you get an alert! If you're having issues with the link, my name is the same on there as here :)

Twitch.tv/wheresmypenn