Next Stream

Sorry for the possible false hope, I'm not posting a chapter just yet. It'll come though.

For those who saw my last Author's note chapter, I was doing a stream through twitch of the walking dead game. it ended up going off the time and there was a lot of technical problems and even a power outage for an hour. So it didn't start until much later, I started from the beginning and on my Twitch page you can see the previous stream after all the issues were taken care of!

It was a lot of fun. We're going to go again!

Here's the link to my Twitch page, go ahead and follow if you can. You can watch, enjoy, chat with me live with my great friend Bobbie15Jo, the writer of "Don't Get Dead", go check out her story if you haven't already. Others may be a possibility with nothing confirmed just yet. Such as  Brodunskii who a has couple Walking Dead fics to choose from and more!

I want to give this another go and more of a chance, I hope you come join or even just check in! Link to my page is below, along with scheduled streaming times for this week!

https://www.twitch.tv/wheresmypenn

Live: Thursday (June 15th) 2pm EST

Live: Friday (June 16th) 5pm EST

Also, for any bigger Just Gone fans that don't yet know, we have a Discord server for fans of this fanfiction, more, and walking dead in general. If you're interested in an invite to it, or have any questions, feel free to comment or ask! Always happy for new members.