Chapter Six: The Next Morning

I woke cuddled up to Stiles. I didn't care to move either, I was pretty comfy. I smiled to myself remember last night, and all I half to say is I regret nothing. I had his shirt back on, but I wasn't wearing the shorts. He had his sweats back on, but wasn't wearing a shirt. I had my eyes closed listening to his heart beat, when I heard the front door open the close. I heard two people walking.

"Stiles!" I heard his dad yell as he came up the stairs.

When Stiles heard his named being yelled he shot straight up, causing he to half to sit up. The room wasn't really a mess, but there was small things of missing clothing on the floor.

"What's the hell happened to your jeep?" His dad asked as he walked into the room, but he froze when he saw me.

He was in his uniform, then another offer walked up behind him. And just take a wild guess on who it was. It was my brother, my real brother. Clint Barton. When he saw me and looked around the room, you could see the rage in his eyes.

"Stiles can I talk to you?" Mr. Stilinski asked Stiles and walked down the hall, but before Stiles left the room he looked at me.

Once he walked out of the room Clint stepped into the room and I just stoop there nervously. But he was in a fit of rage. They way he was standing. The look in his eyes. It said it all.

"Hi." I say nervously and he crossed his arms acrossed his chest.

"Hi? Hi?" He asked and his vocie even showed he was mad. "I show up this morning to find out that my baby sister had sex with some guy!" He tried not yelling.

"That guy is my boyfriend!" I say trying not to yell back, I was no longer nervous.

"You are here on a mission!" He said and I rolled my eyes throwing my hands up in the air.

"Like I didn't know that! But I wasn't told what the mission was! I was only told that I was coming back!" I say raising my vocie alittle. That was my third mistake.

"You need to stay focused Agent McCall!" He said almost raising his vocie, but he didn't.

"I am focused!" I say lowering my vocie. "I have everything under control." I say and and he uncrossed his hands and walked closer to me.

"What happened to your head?" He asked taking his hand and putting it up to the cut and I flinched back in pain.

"We hit a deer." I say, I really don't know what we hit so I'm sticking with that.

"You need to get stiches, get dressed." He ordered me.

"I'm fine." I told him, because I was fine before he touched it.

"Do not argue with me Elizabeth!" He almost yelled.

"Fine!" I did yell, I grapped my jeans and put them on. Then grapping my bag, my phone, and my shirt from yesterday. Clint grapped my arms so I wouldn't try to run, becuase I would.

"Deputy Barton, what are you doing?" Mr. Stilinski asked as Clint dragged me by them.

"She needs to go to the hospital." Clint told him and keep walking.

"Elly, you said you were fine." Stiles said taking a step away from his dad.

"I am." I say and Clint titened his grip on me. "I promise." I say just before I got pulled down the stairs.

I didn't say anything as he pulled me out of the house. But I did hear Stiles coming down the stairs after us, and his dad going after him. But I did try and get free a few times before we got out into the front yard.
"Deputy!" Stiles yelled and Clint stopped and turned and looked st him.

"Yes?" Clint asked and I wanted to elbow him so bad.

"You can't just take her if she says she is fine." Stiles said and I smiled because he was right. But this is Clint he is talking to. This is Hawkeye he his talking to. "She hasn't broken any laws." He said trying to get me free.

"Yes she has." Clint said, lieing. He just doesn't want me around Stiles.

"What?!" Both me and Stiles said at the same time.

"Yes." Was all Clint said, alright time to make my fourth mistake.

"Okay, if this is how your going to be. Fine." I say popping my neck.

"Don't."Clint said knowing what exactly I was going to do.

"Then let me go, cause we both know I don't want to." I tell him and he looked at me for a minute before letting go of me. I didn't half to make my fourth mistake.

"You do need stiches." He told me and I nodded my head giving in. I'll go as long as I'm not being dragged.

"I'll go, only if Stiles can go." I say crossing my arms acrossed my chest. He looked at me then at Stiles. He was going to give in, I know he would.