Chapter Twenty-Five: History Repeats Future is Shown

"You should have taken her to the hospital!" My mom yelled as I laid on the couch with Stiles putting a freezing washcloth on my forehead changing it every minute or so.

"We can risk losing her like we did with Lydia, it might be getting warm during the day. But at night it get low temperatures. And with the way her body is right now, we can't risk what might happen with such climax change." Scott said to her, I was trying not to listen but I couldn't help it.

The burning in my body wouldn't go away. The pain was still so strong. By head was still pounding, like it was going to explode.

"Stiles please stop." I begged as he was about to put the rag back on my head. "Its only making it worse." He stopped and put it down.

"I'm sorry." He said like he was in pain.

"Its okay." I weakly smiled.

"I have the Beastary!" Allison yelled as she ran in and I quickly covered my ears as she did.

"Please don't yell!" I said holding my eyes closed tight.

I felt so weak. Because I was. I was shot. I was bit. All in the same night. My body was in pain. My body was burning, then it was freezing, then back to burning. But the freezing was only there for a few seconds.

"I half to get to work or I'm going to be late. Stiles please don't leave her side." My mom said as I heard her grab her bag.

"I promise." I could hear the smile in his tone.

********

"Stiles?" I said sounding disoriented. It was dark and cold, and it didn't feel like I was on the couch anymore.

As my eyes started to get use to the darkness, I saw I was in the woods. I was lost. Sitting up I saw that I was laying on a tree that looked to be thousands of years old, but it had been cut down. My head still hurt but it was different, it didn't feel like it was going to explode. But I did hear voices. I looked down to see I was in grey sweatpants shorts, and Stiles's lacrosse hoodie. No shoes.

When did I change cloths?

"Scott!" I called out. "Clint!" I was scared.

I couldn't breath. I was in the open with nothing but trees around and I couldn't breath. I then saw a dark shadow and stood up.

"Hello?" I called out and it began to run away. "No! Wait!" I got up and ran after it.

But who ever it was, they were to fast. I had to stop to get my breath. They stopped about ten feet away from me and looked at me.

"You're a step in the right direction." That voice, it was the second voice I heard when I was taken. The moon light let me see that it was a boy, and he had blonde hair. But that's all I saw.

******

"Did you get her?" I couldn't move, everything hurt. The running made my stomach turn. I heard three voices but couldn't make out who it was.

"I'm glad you are getting the right mind."

"I'd say a door was opened."

"They are very proud to here that."

It was three different voices I couldn't make it out who was who. But then I heard a phone go off, I knew that ringtone. I had heard it hundreds of times. But why couldn't I put my finger on it.

"I gotta get going before they think something is up. Get her back to the tree." The voice that was in the middle said.

Then it was quite. One foot steps that sounds to disappear. Another that seemed to go behind a door. Then a part that came at me.

"Such a pretty girl, what a same. What a same. You're all going to going to fall one day. I'll be waiting for the right time to strike. And I'll have what I'll want. You're probably wondering, why am I saying this? What if if I was asleep? But I know you're awake. I can hear it in your heart beat." The first voice said before a felt something over my mouth and them darkness.

Nothing but darkness.