Chapter Eight: Waking Up And Saving The Day

I woke up to bright lights in my face. I couldn't remember anything that happened. The last thing I could think of was Stiles telling me that he loved me, then I was about to say it back when someone pulled him out of the jeep. I tried to move my hand to help me sit up, but something stopped me. I looked at my arm to see I was tried down to a bed, both of my arms and legs had been tried down. I looked around to try to find out where I was at. It wasn't the hospital. It wasn't S.H.E.I.L.D. I wasn't home. I wasn't at Stiles. I wasn't anywhere were I knew where I was at.

"Hello?" I yelled out trying to get at least one of my hands free.

"Glad to see you back with the living." I heard a vocie laugh.

"Living? Was I dead?" I asked looking around agian.

"No, just out cold for about three days." The vocie said. I know that vocie. At least I think I do, I just can't put my finger on it.

"Where am I?" I asked finding a small window in the corner of the room.

"A safe place, where no one can hurt you." It said.

"My brother? Stiles?" I asked.

"Your brother is out looking for you, still. And Stiles, let's just say he's missing to." It said and my heart sunk. Missing? How Could he be missing?

"Missing?" I asked trying to hide my emotions.

"Yes, he's here." The vocie told me. So he's not dead. He's alive.

"Can I see him?" I almost begged.

"I can't let you see him." It said and I swear that I was going to loss it.

"Please, I can't move. Why can't see him?" I say trying to get free agian.

"Because it's not up to me." The vocie said and it started to get clearer and clearer on who it was. But all I could tell that it was a male.

"Well then ask who ever is in charge." I say blankly.

The vocie then didn't come back. It was five ten minutes before the door opened and Stiles was shoved in.

"Stiles!" I said and he saw me and ran to me. I had looked over this room a thousand times. There was no camera, but they could hear me.

"Elisabeth!" He said and ran over to me.

"Untie me." I mouthed and he nodded his head and began to untie me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me he finished untiring me and I pulled him into a hug.

"I am now." I say and he hugged me back.

"Did they do anything to you?" He asked pulling back from the hug.

"I don't know, I've been out." I told him and he nodded his head. "What about you? Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" I asked him.

"No, I was just locked in a room." He told me and I nodded my head.

But then I heard movement outside the door. I quickly stood up and quitely walked over to the door. When the door opened I waited to see who it was, and when I saw I didn't know them I did a sidekick to their head, knocking them out cold.

"Come on." I say and Stiles ran to me and we ran out the door.

I had no clue where we were. But when I looked right I say a window at the end of the hall, so I ran it it. When I looked out I could see it was abandoned wear house down the road from the hospital. I remember passing it all the time. We were on the second floor.

"You scared of highs?" I asked Stiles looking back to see guards starting to come after us.

"No." He told me and I took a walked back a few feet.

"Good, cause you going to half to jump." I tell him the taking off runing and breaking the glass and falling to the ground rolling and landing on my feet. A few seconds latter Stiles was, well on top of me. He jumped out and landing on me.

"Sorry." He tells me and helped me up.

"It's fine, you can make it up to me latter, but right now we need to run." I tell him and the door to tell he building broke down. I turned and took off running and grapped his hand as I did making him run with me.

***

"Nick please, it wasn't his fault." I began as Fury pasted back and fourth, as I sat the dinning room table. My step mom standing by the stairs. But it didn't help that Scott just walked in through the front door.

"Who are you?" He asked putting his bag down on the floor by him.

"Nick Fury." Nick told him not taking his eyes off me.

"Why are you here?" Scott asked him walking alittle closer, but staying back some.