Chapter Twenty-Two: The Key and The Heart

Kissing Stiles I let my hand slide off his check and then rolling over. Laying on my side, he wrapped his arm around my waist. After what happened last time I have a bag of cloths hidden in his closest for night I stay over. I had on a pair of my pajamas. Closing my eyes I took in a long breath before opening my eyes. On his night stand he had the heart I gave him, smiling I sat up grabbing it I held it in my hands.

"Why next to your bed?" I asked as he sat up next to me.

"So I can sleep with you next to me, without you even being here. In the morning I can wake up, and think of you. Just knowing I have you heart, it makes me smile before I'm even fully awake." He said and I smiled setting the heart back down in the table and kissed him.

"I love you so much, you know that right." I told him pulling away from the kiss. He smiled at me, before taking a piece of my hair and putting it behind my ear.

"I know, and you know that I love you." He smiled and kissed me, before quickly pulling away. "I have something for you." He smiled big, before getting up and going downstairs. I laughed at his cuteness before laying back down.

He came in a few minutes later jumping on the other side of the bed I leaned on him, using his chest as a pillow. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and I then looked up at him.

"So what is it that you want to give me?" I asked and he held his hand up, seeing what he was holding. It was a key. If looked like it had a heart on the top if it and painted so it looked like a locket. Then it had smaller keys painted on it on the rest of it. "A key?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah, so whenever you want to come over you can." He told me and I smiled at him. "Or when even you need help getting your mind off things." He said and I lightly laughed.

"So an open pass for your late night booty call." I asked lightly laughing and he kissed the top of my head.

"Late night. Late morning. Late afternoon." He said kissing the top of my head each time. "When ever you need me." He said and I smiled sitting the key on the bed side table and turning to kiss him.

*********

Walking into my room, I let my bag fall to my feet as I walked over to my bed. I know Clint has been looking for me, I had over 50 text message and 20 miss calls. I know he would go to Stiles house first, so I had him bring me home and go see his dad as cover up. I laid on my bed pulling the covers over my head, I closed mg eyes. In attempt to get some rest before Clint came yelling. I then heard someone walk past my room, and then back.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?" I headed Issac ask and I took the covers off my head and looked at him.

"Isn't it past your bed time?" I asked him and he just looked at me.

"Its only." He pause to look at my clock on my desk. "Oh, um, midnight." He said looking at me again. "Were you with Stiles?" He asked and I smiled.

"Maybe, now shut my door." I told him and He stared at me before shutting the door.

I covered my head back up and closed my eyes. Waiting for the yells to fill the house. But it ever came, it was peaceful. I ended up falling asleep.

I remember laying in the ground. The cold grass, it slowly turning hot. The green turning into a bright red color. I could hear Stiles's voice. But all I could hear was the sound of a gun shot echoing in my ear. The bright flash of the gun blinded me. Black spots coming over my eyes. I could feel something different. Something I had never felt before.