Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boat House

We sat outside as the sun started to set. Everyone was there, but Lyida was inside with Allison, the twins were in the woods just in case, Issac was standing by Scott, the tree Agents sat in front of me, and Stiles sat next to me as I leaned on him.

"Can you guys leave me with Clint alone?" I asked.

Nat and Phil got up with out thinking, Scott and Issac walked off, and Stiles kissed the top of my head as I sat up before walking off. Clint looked up at me after everyone was gone.

"Clint, if this kills me. You half to tell them I love them." I say tears coming to my eyes.

"Elizabeth." He said shocked.

"They all might not remember me, but they half to know I love them." I continued and he came over pulling me up in a hug holding me close to him. I his my face in his chest as tears stand his shirt and I held onto him. He then kissed the top of my head.

"I'll go get Stiles for you." He said into my hair before kissing my head again and the walking off.

I wiped the tears away but they just keep coming, I couldn't get them to go away. I heard feet come back in the door shutting behind, it was Stiles Clint had got him for me. He sat down next to me holding me close as I cried into his chest.

"Are you in any pain?" He asked me rubbing my back.

"My stomach, it hurts SO much." I say and he held me a little tighter.

"I'm here for you, I won't leave your side." He said and I looked up at him. "I wish I could take the pain away for you." He tells me and I give him a small kiss.

"I know." I whispered on his lips.

********

It was about one and I was leaning back on Stiles as he leaned on the boat house walls. I was trying to stay awake, looking out at the dark water of the lake. Nothing has happened. Clint, Natasha, and Phil stayed in the boat house with me and Stiles. Scott and Issac stood by the door outside. Everyone else was where they were before. I could tell by Stiles breathing he was asleep, Nat was asleep leaning on Clint who was also asleep, and Phil was awake and watching me I could see him out of the corner of my eye. I was afraid if I got up, I would wake Stiles due to his arm being wrapped around me. But I did anyway, I slowly got up and walked over to the edge. Phil got up and walked over and stood beside me.

"How you feeling?" He asked quietly.

"Depends." I say looking at the water.

"On?" He asked and I turned to look at him.

"What I'm feeling about." I say and he crosses his arms over his chest and looks at me.

"Tell me what's on your mind." He smiled and I sighed.

"I'm glad I'm not dead, but I scared what is going to happen to me. I would have changes by now if something was going to happen, right? But all that has happened is the pain in my stomach has gotten worse! My arms are burning! And I feel like my head is going to explode!" I said as tears came to my face. "I can't keep pretending that everything is okay!" I yelled and everyone was awake and looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Natasha asked me as stood up with Clint standing up behind her. Scott had walked in and Issac stood outside the door.

"Because you all worried about me all the time. Thinking I couldn't do anything by myself. But I'm not that same helpless little girl I was. I've grown up!" Clint looked at me dead in the eyes as all these feelings came out into the air. "The bit didn't change me." I took in a shaky breath. "I should be dead!"

"You're immune!" Stiles stepped closer to me before I could think about doing anything stupid. Scott looked shocked.

"Immuned?" Phil questioned.

"She's immuned, there something that's in her that the bit couldn't change." Scott said stepping in.

"Like Lydia?" Issac asked questioned looking at Scott.

"Go get Lydia." Scott said ignoring Isaac's question, Issac did as told without question.

"But why do I feel like I'm on fire?" I asked scared, I felt like I was in a burning building that was about to come down. "I just want to jump in the lake to see if that help." I spoke my mind.

"She needs to be taken back to the hospital." Natasha and Clint stepped forward agreeing with her.

"I just want to burning to stop!" I said and Stiles walked over to my side lightly putting his hand in my shoulder but quickly pulled it off.

"She is hot!" Stiles said looking st his now red hand. "Her body temperature has to be over 100."

"I'm taking her to the hospital and no one is stopping me, and if anyone tries to stop me. I. Will. Not hesitate to shoot them." Clint said pulling out his gun.