Chapter Seventeen: Prom

Just like we agreed we met up at my house at five. And just like we said our parents were there taking pictures. We did couple, one with the girls, one with the guys, then the whole group.

"Okay let's go." Lydia smiled and we all took to the cars. Allison, Scott, and me rode in Stiles jeeps. Adien, Ethan, and Danny rode in Lydia's car. But as I looked out the window in the mirror I saw a dark figure off in the distance. I quickly turned in the seat and looked back to see nothing there.

"You okay?" Scott asked me as I turned back around.

"Yeah, I just thought that I saw something." I say thinking. I know I saw something. I know something was there. There was someone there.

"Well don't start worrying about that. It's supposed to be a fun night. It's going to be a fun night." Stiles told me taking one of my hands into his as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Yeah listen to Stiles Elly." Allison said leaning forward and putting her hands on my shoulders to hold herself up.

"Okay. Okay. Listen to Stiles." I say and she took her hands off my shoulders and sat down.

Parking his jeep, Lyida pulled up beside us as we all began to get out. Sitting my small bag in the passenger seat I slammed the door shut and Stiles walked over to me. Holding his arm I took it and began to walk with the group. As we walked I saw my guy best friend Sky. I then let go of Stiles arm.

"Sky!" I smiled and he smiled back runing over to me and giving me a hug.

"You've been back for I don't know how long and you haven't hung out with me once." He proclaimed pulling away from the hug.

"Well I'm sorry it's been busy." I say and Stiles walked up wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey." Sky smiled kindly but the air was so thick with tince that you could cut it with a knife.

"Okay, I know that there is something someone isn't telling me and I want to know. And i want to know right now." I say not cutting anything short.

"Sky here is a Were-Banchee, very uncommon and very rare. His father was a werewolf and his mother was a Banchee. Not even the OLD Argents even didn't know about his kind." Scott said and I turned to see everyone standing behind us.

"Were-Banchee?" I said looking back at Sky.

"Were-Banchee." He said making his eyes glow purple for a short time.

"I'm really starting to believe that me, Stiles, and Allison are the only humans that go to this school." I say knowing Ethan had already taken Danny inside.

"Danny is human." Lyida said.

"Not helping Lyida." I say looking away from her and death stared at Sky.

"I'm sorry." He said and I uncrossed my arms.

"You better be." I said grapping Stiles arm and pulling him towards the door. "It's prom I'm going drama free for one night!" I called out behind me with Stiles laughing next to me.

"In this town there is no such thing as drams free." He laughed and I smiled becuase I love his laugh.

"Well I'm going to at least try." I said and we walked through the doors. It was so pretty and I can't even remember the theme.

"At least you're trying, I'll give you points for that." He said kissing the top of my head and I smiled grapping his hand and intertwining our fingers together.

It was time to dance and that's what I'm planing on doing.

****

Later on the night I went out in the hallway to get some air when I saw the dark figure by the door agian. I know I should just go back in the gym and dance, but my other side said go walk and find out what it or who it is. Turning around I looked back at the gym door before sitting my cup down an a close by bench and turning to look back at the door. The figure had moved and started to walk out to the lacrosse field, and I started to follow. This isn't the first time I've know who or what was there. The feeling I was being watched, I think I found the source.