Chapter Thirty-One: The End

I looked over at Stiles to see him pull a silver round thing out if his pocket, and it looked like a bomb. My training kicked in and I grabbed my gun pointing it at the thing in his hand.

"Stiles, what is that?" He looked up at me.

"It's okay, Elly, it's not harmful." I slowly lowered my gun. "I'm going to make everything better, everything is going back to normal." Scott slowly walked forward.

"What is that?" Scott asked, his Alpha side kicked in.

"I took it from S.H.E.I.L.D." Theo walked out of the darkness and I pulled my gun on him.

"Welcome to next time asshole." I was about to shoot him.

"If he dies, you die too, and you know I won't hesitate." Sky whispered into my ear.

I lowered my gun, Sky looked over at me. He was in love, I'm not going to do what Theo did to me. I'm not like that, I never will be. S.H.E.I.L.D has lied to me to long. I'm going to start changing things.

"What's it do?" I looked at Stiles then at Theo.

"Mind, it effects the mind." I then heard beeping, I looked at Stiles to see a red dot flashing.

"Stiles, what did you do?"

There then was a giant explosion of white gas. I covered my eyes, but that didn't stop them from watering. Then room filled with the sound of people coughing. Then the sounds of like body's falling to the ground. My body started to feel lighter. My head stated to spin.

"W-what happening?"

Then it all went black.

***********

I woke up to the sound of music. Loud banging music. I opened my eyes to see I was all alone in a room. My head was spinning, I must have somehow gotten drunk. I never drink. I slowly got up and ended up in the middle of the dance floor. When did I come to this party? I don't remember coming to this place. The last thing I remember is Stiles telling me that he loved me, then it all went blank. Did I say it back?

But I got flashes of memory. My heart, I gave it to him. Prom. Getting shot. Derek biting me. The lake house. What I am. The key.

My hand reached for my neck as I felt a key laying on it. I smiled. I guess I just drunk to much. But, I never drink. Never.

I made my way out of the building and I saw Stiles asleep in the front seat of his jeep. I smiled and ran over to the old blue Jeep. I knocked on the window. He jumped up and I smiled when he saw me. Opening the door he got out and pulled me into a hug.

"I guess that we all drunk to much." I lightly laughed and he kissed the top of my head. "Let's get you home, before Scott kills me or Clint." I laughed again and went to the other side of the jeep and got in.

"I'm havin' trouble remembering this." He looked at me then back to the road. It had been a quite ride.

"Maybe it's just your body heat messing with your brain." I nodded my head and pulled our my phone to text Sky.

We pulled into my driveway, I looked over at Stiles and wrapped his hand.

"Come and stay with me." I pouted at him and he smiled.

"Alright." I smiled and got out.

We walked into the house to see Scott and Allison making out on the couch. I quickly pulled Stiles up to my room with me. Once I closed my door, Stiles pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back until Scott's vocie broke us apart.

"Elly, Sky and one of his friends are here to see you!"

I opened my door and went downstairs. Sky gave me a hug, and the other one he was with just stared at me.

"Elly, this is boyfriend Brett." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Brett." He keep looking at me and his body stance changed when Stiles walked up and wrapped his arm around me.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Brett looked at me then at Stiles.

"Yeah, he is." I replied and he pulled out a thing of pictures.

"I woke up today, with these in my pocket."

I took the pictures out of his hand. It was me kissing Issac. Me kissing Issac! My eyes widened and Stiles ripped the pictures out if my hands.

"You kissed Issac?" He yelled looking at the pictures.

"No! I would never!" He looked up at me, throwing the pictures to the floor.

"That's not what the pictures say!" He yelled and I took a step back.

"I love you, I would never do something like that." Hurt filled my eyes.

"I'm going home. He started to leave.

"Stiles." I grabbed onto his arm.

"We'll talk about this latter." He hit my arm off and walked out. I stared at the door trying not to cry.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know that was going to happen." Brett said and I turned and looked at him.

"Get out! Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled and he looked shock.

"Elizabeth." Sky looked at me and I turned away, wiping the tears away.

"Please, just go." I tried to hide the tears before I ran upstairs.

I ran into my room closing the door behind me, I heard foot steps behind me. I head the key around my neck in my hand. I would never kiss Issac. I love Stiles. I would never to that.

"Elly." Sky said, I turned and watched him open the door.

"I told you to get out! Look at what your boyfriend caused!" I tried to shove him out of my room, but he grabbed my arms stopping me. I wasn't mad at him, I was just mad. "Let go of me!" I tried to get free.

"Elly, calm down!" I struggled more to get free.

"Let me go!" I screamed and Scott ran into the room, punching Sky in the face. He fell, passing straight out. I let out a sigh.