Chapter Twenty-Six: Biggest Problem On Earth

"Elizabeth!" I heard my name being called over and over by multiple voices. I felt the cold of the tree again.

"Elizabeth!" That time it sounded like Stiles, I slowly started to sit up.

It was still dark out, but even colder than it was. I wish I had pants and shoes.

"Stiles?" I called back and then I hear the sound of twigs and leaves breaking.

"Scott! I found her! Call Clint!" Stiles yelled as he ran into the small clearing, but froze. He slowly started to walk over to me. "Ely, how'd you get out here?" He sounded worried.

"I don't know." I was standing now, the ground was just as cold as the tree.

He the quickly and walked over to me, taking his jacket off as he did and wrapped it around my shoulders. He then pulled me into a hug and I hid my face in his chest.

"Come on, you're going to get sick. You're already freezing." He told me wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me with him as he walked. It felt like the earth was moving under my feet as I walked.

I looked up at Stiles, he looked. Pale. His eyes were darker than normal. I looked down at my feet as I walked, the ground was moving! I looked up and saw Stiles looking at me from the corner of my eye. I didn't looked at him, I just keep walking. We got to his jeep and I saw my phone, so I grabbed it without thinking. I saw I had missed calls, unread messages, and headed voice mails.

"Elizabeth, are you okay?" Scott asked coming up to the jeep door.

"I'm just really cold and tired." He nodded his head.

"Stiles get her home, Clint will be there when you get there." I nodded my head and he shut the door.

It was a quite ride back to home, Stiles didn't hold his my hand like he normally does. I didn't even try to hold his hand, I just let it sit there. When he pulled up to the house I got out without saying a word. I walked into the house to see Clint sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked over and kneeled in front of him, placing my hands softly on his knees. He slowly looked up at me and stared at me for a moment before pulling me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Hr asked as I held onto him tightly. I nodded my head into his chest. "I thought I lost-" I pulled back from the hug and stood up and back away.

"Don't say it! Don't you dare say that!" He quickly stood up.

"Elly, it's okay. But you don't need to stress yourself out. You must need to get some rest." I heard a creek in the floorboards and looked up to see Stiles standing in the doorway.

"I'm going to take a shower." I turned and walked off, taking the stairs two at a time. I heard foot steps behind me, and I could only guess they were from Stiles.

*******

I came out of the bathroom in a pair of the same type of shorts I had on, but black this time. And I had also taken one of Scott's hoodie's to cover my white tank top. I walked into my room to see Stiles sitting in my desk chair.

"Stiles." He turned around to look at me, his eyes. His eyes, they were. Different. "It's late, you should go home and get some rest." He stood up and walked closer to me.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think all I need is a little rest." He nodded his head, and I looked at the time.

Two in the morning, I don't think it was even nine when I can last think of a time. Everyone was spending hours looking for me. Scott and mom probably thought it was a S.H.E.I.L.D thing at first. Clint probably had a heart attack. I swear sometimes I'm probably the biggest problem on earth.

"Can you stay the rest of the night with me?" I started playing the helpless girlfriend, maybe needing a little held isn't that bad.