Chapter Fifteen: Will You Go to Prom With Me?

I much have been really tired, becuase I didn't wake up till about ten till nine in the morning. And it wasn't even six when I fell asleep. I then sat up in my bed to see Issac walking by.

"Aww, sleeping beauty is finally awake." He said with sarcasm leaning in the doorway.

"Careful Lahey, I won't hesitate to shoot you." I told him as I stood up, but I don't think he took me seriously because he just crossed his arms acrossed his chest. So I grapped my gun from under my pillow and shot him in the foot, all before he could move an inch.

"Ow! What the hell?" He yelled holding his foot and pulling the bullet out of his before he healed.

"No pain no game." I said blowing the smoke away from the barrel just as Scott and Stiles came running in. Stiles of course ran right up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me about to pull me into a hug. "Wow." He said taking a step back when me saw me holding my gun.

"I'm fine." I say sitting the gun on my bed side table after turning the safty on.

"You're crazy girlfriend just shot me!" Issac yelled and I picked the gun back up.

"And I'll do it agian." I said holding the gun up, but Stiles quickly took it out of my hand. "Hey." I wined, as Scott took Issac to get the blood cleaned off of him.

"We don't shoot are frineds." He told me putting the gun on my desk on the other side of the room.

"Sorry." I say crossing my hands acrossed my stomach.

"I don't need you getting hurt before prom." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and I rested my on his chest.

"I don't remember you asking me." I said poking his chest.

"I just throught that since you were my girlfriend I didn't half to." He said all scared and worried. I then gave him a small kiss to calm him down.

"It's just better when you ask." I told him and he lightly smiled.

"Okay." He told me then pulling me into a deep passionate kiss, which I did kiss him back. He then lightly pulled away, are lips only an inch apart. "Elisabeth, will you go to prom with me?" He asked me and I gave him a small kiss.

"I'd love to." I told him and he pulled me into yet another deep kiss, but this time I moved my arms so they were wrapped around his neck closing the space between us.

****

"Scott I've cooked dinner all this week, either you are Issac are cooking or no one's eating." I say face planting into the couch.

"What's wrong with you?" Scott asked and I rolled over my side and looked up at him.

"I missed one of my beat friends." I told him, I was talking about Phil. He had to go to New Mexico on a mission. Lucky him. I was told I had a mission but never got told what it was.

"He said he'll be back." He told me before almost smacking himself upside the head. "He gave me something to give to you." He said before running off then coming back and handing me a small wrapped box.

A red and blue wrapping paper and a white bow, he's three favorite colors becuase of Captain America. I opened the box to see a small locket that looked like Captain's sheild. I slowly picked it up and opened it, it was a picture of me and Phil the day after they found the Captain. He couldn't stop smiling.

"What's with the sheild?" Scott asked as I put it around my neck.

"It's his and mine favorite superhero." I told him holding it in my hand.

"Who is it?" He asked and I let go and let it drop around my neck.

"Captain America, the world's first superhero." I told him before standing up. "So are one of you two cooking?" I asked walking past him with a smirk.

"I guess I will." Scott said as I climbed the stairs.

"Smart choice young alpha." I laughed before walking to my room.

"You're just jealous!" I heard him yell from the kitchen and I laughed even more, the dun part was he could hear me.

After Scott turned into a werewolf in front of me, he explained everything. How him, Issac, Adien, and Ethan are all wolfs. Lyida is a Banchee. Allison is a hunter, and another story to that. Then Stiles who is just a human. But hey! I'm one too, and there's nothing wrong with that. I didn't mind half in to work alittle harder for things, it just make whatever it is more injoyable becuase you worked harder for it.