Chapter Thirteen: Friday Night

When I got to his house, I put some of my spy skills into action. I jumped up on the roof and went over to his window and opened in, then climbed in. Not making a sound once. I looked over to see him sitting at his desk doing something on his computer. I then quitely sat down on his bed, sitting my bag down by my feet and then crossed my right leg over my left.

"You know." I said causing him to probably jump five feet in the air. He then stood up and looked at me that showed I just gave him a heart attack. "Sneaking in without making nosie isn't that hard." I say holding back a smirk.

"You know you scared me half to death." He said walking closer to me.

"You're just lucky I wasn't armed." I say standing up and resting my hands on his chest.

"You would shoot me?" He asked me and I smiled.

"No, I promised I will never hurt you."

"Good, because I'll never hurt you and will never let anyone hurt you." He told me and I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"So it's Friday night and I see your dad's out working, you want to go and drive around?" I asked him with a smile.

"Sure." He said and he took my hand and began to walk out taking me with him.

"Can I drive?" I asked ands we walked.

"In my jeep? I don't think so." He said and I lightly pouted and he laughed.

****

It was about eleven thirty, we've been out and driving for about three or four hours. He was about to take me home when there was red and blue lights behind us. It was either A) His dad or B) My brother. It was most likely B becuase I know Clint has the make, model, and plate number. Stiles slowed his jeep down and pulled off to the side of the road. I looked in the mirror, watching an officer walk up. Once at the window, he lightly tapped on it and Stiles rolled the window down.

"You. Home. Now." Clint said pointing at me. See I told you it was B.

"Can't, I left my bag at his house." I say and he looked at me trying to see if I was lieing, then around the jeep to see if my bag was in the vehicle.

"Go get it, then I'm taking you home." He said and walked away.

"He's very productive." Stiles said and then took off with Clint behind us.

"Yeah, just be glad you haven't made him even more mad or Natasha." I tell him and we both laughed.

"Why's he mad? Is it for when we?" He asked trailing off, becuase I know what he was talking about.

"I really don't know, it might be, but just let him warm up to you." I told him and he nodded his head.

When we got back to his house, Clint followed us inside. And I was trying so hard not to smack him upside the head. I walked into Stiles room and walked over to where I sat my bag down, picking it up I placed it on my shoulder. But as I walked back over to Clint I saw him staring at something, turning to look. He was staring at the heart I gave Stiles, he had placed it on his bed side table.

****

"When you give him the heart?" Clint asked me as I walked into my room with him following me.

"Yesterday, why?" I asked him as I placed my bag on my desk before sitting down in the chair.

"No reason, I was just wondering." He told me sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Did you not want me to give it to him?" I asked looking at him worried he would say no.

"No, it's not that, I told you to give it to the person you loved. It just. Are you mad at me?" He asked after trailing off.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked him standing up.

"I've been an ass and over productive." He told me without even looking at me, so I kneeled down in front of him.

"Clint, you're always an ass." I laughed trying to change the mood alittle, but I can tell it wasn't helping. "It's what you were trained for, I don't blame you for worring. I don't think I could ever be mad at you." I tell him resting my hands on his knees.

"What about last week?" He asked me, I know what he was talking about. He was talking about the morning when he found me with Stiles.

"You're my big brother, how were you suppose to act?" I asked him with a smile.

****

After I got Clint all calmed down, I told him to go get rest. Becuase I know Nat was worried about him, they're best friends. It was around twelve when he left. I then got up and walked to my closet, opening the door I pulled out my dress. It was a light shade of pink with ruffles. I then heard movement outside my window. Stiles. I rolled my eye and put my dress back in the closet closing the door behind me. I moved and jumped up on my bed onto the ceiling, holding myself up with my hands and feet. I then watched the window open and Stiles climb in, I smiled and held back my laugh. Scaring him is so much fun and so easy. I then watched him place my phone on my bed side table, I must have left it in his jeep. My door was open so, I saw Scott walk by and he saw me and I shook my head no then winked. I pushed myself off the wall landing in front of Stiles sending him screaming and Scott rolling on the floor laughing next to me.