Chapter Eleven: Another Day

"He was there for something." Scott said as we all stood between the buses after school. By all I mean; me, Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lyida, Aiden, Ethan, and Issac. The whole group was here, and everyone but me knew exactly what he was taking about. Everyone was silent, they were all thinking.

"Do you think he was there for one of you guys?" Allison asked looking at Scott, Isaac, and the twins. "He could be trying agian on making another pack." She stated.

"But he's not an alpha anymore." Stiles informed. "You can't just become an alpha agian, that's not how it works." He finished off crossing his arms acrossed his chest.

"That's true, there's no way to rebecome an alpha." Adien said standing close to Lyida. Allison was standing by Scott, I was standing by Stiles, and Ethan and Issac were standing by each other. Being the only ones in the group not in a relationship. Well Ethan is with Danny, but he's not in the group.

"Okay, I know you all knows what's going on. But can someone please explain to me what can to what?" I asked uncrossing my arms so they were by my sides.

"Well." Ethan began taking a step forward. "A beta can become an omega."

"Or, it can become an alpha." Scott said turning to look at me.

"An then an alpha can become an omega, and he's stuck there, the only thing he or she could do is mabey turn into a full wolf." Ethan said and Adien took a step to stand next to his brother and rested his right arm on Ethan's left sholder.

"But what my twin forgot to add that it is extremely rare." Adien said and Ethan pushed his brothers arm off him.

"And, to add and top it off, and omega can become and alpha if he-" Scott said till Stiles cut him off.

"Or she." Stiles said and Scott shoot him a death glare before looking back at me.

"Has never been and alpha before." Scott finished off what he was first saying.

"Do you guys really think it's really safe taking about this right out here in the open?" Lydia asked finally talking out of the whole time we've been out here.

"It's not like anyone is spying in us." Issac said and Stiles uncrossed his arms and turned halfway so he was looking at me and Scott turned his attention back to me. They both had the save expression on their faces, worry. But they know they can't say anything, Nick would kill me.

"Scott is there something you're not telling us?" Allison asked when she saw the two look at me.

"Yes." Soctt said and everyone turned and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't." I say and turned and started to walk away, they can't know. It's for there own safety. I keep telling myself over and over as I walked off. But as I made it to the parking lot, someone grapped my hand stopping me. I was about to flip then over my shoulder when I realized it was only Stiles.

"Why'd you walk off?" He asked me and I turned about and looked as him.

"I can't let them know, I have my secret to keep." I tell him and he took of my hands and locked my fingers together with his.

"I know you do." He told me and I smiled, I'm so glad he understands. "Let me give you a ride home."

"Okay." I told me and we walked to his jeep.

****

One of the deals to stay was Clint had to come over everyday to check on me. But it didn't help the fact, he walked in right in the middle of me and Stiles making out. Clint pulled him right off me, and I swear he was going to throw him out the window.

"He's just grows on you doesn't he?" Stiles asked with sarcasm as we sat back down on my bed after Clint had left. I let out a little chuckle and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, once he gets use to you and me being a couple and gets to know you. He's alot more fun." I said and he leaned back and wrapped his arm around my waist, I then moved so my head was laying on his chest.

"Can I tell you something?" Stiles asked me and I sat up, using my left arm to hold me up, and looked down at him.

"Should I worry?" I asked him, worried, and he sat up turning his body so his back was facing the head board.

"Depends." He told me with a smile, and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"No what?" I asked confused out of my mind.

"Who's the one worring." Stiles said looking at me, he look like he was holding something back. But I don't think it's going to talk long to find out. "Sunday I told you I love you." He began and I nodded my head. "Do you love me back?" He asked scared. I know why he would be scared, he might think I'll say no. But that would never be the answer for him.

I smiled and stood up running over to my dresser. When I was little and living one the base with Clint and Natasha. I was probably about eight or so. Natasha help me make a little jar with a 3D paper heart in the middle of it. She told me that I should give it to the person I really loved. Clint then told me who ever I gave it to, he would let me be with him. I'm shocked it took me this long to remember.