Chapter Seven: The Truth Comes Out

After Clint gave in he took me to the hospital, but made me ride in front with him and Stiles ride in the back. I know Stiles knew something was up, he's like a little version of his dad. Well he is alittle version if his dad because it's his son. But like job wise. Clint even convinced the doctor to make me stay over night. Stiles of course called Scott and he was out in the hall talking to him. I was laying in the bed, and Clint was standing at the end looking at me. We where waiting of my step mom to get in here.

"I can't believe you." He finally said after a long break of silence.

"What? Having one night to myself? Trying to do something for me?" I asked getting mad again.

"Elisabeth, don't act like I'm the bad guy here." He told just as the door opened when my mom walked in.

"What happened?" She asked and Clint looked right at me.

"Why don't you ask your daughter." He said looking at me and saying daughter really hateful.

"Clint do not talk to me that way." She said looking at him. "She needed a home and I wanted a daughter." She said looking right at me.

"Okay, well since she's YOUR daughter ask her where she was last night." Clint said and she looked at him then at me.

"You said you were at Lydia's." She said hurt.

"I lied." I say standing up from the bed. "I with Stiles." I say and she looked at with me disappointment.

"Please tell you two didn't." She begged and I srughed my shoulders.

"I can't, cause we did. And I'm not going back on it, because I'm glad I did what I did." I tell her walking to the edge of the bed and leaning on it.

"Is found her this morning half naked." Clint said.

"I didn't gave pants on!" I said and I heard movement outside the door.

"I'm calling Fury." Clint said and my heart broke, I know what he was going to do.

"You can't make me." I almost yell and he took out his handcuffs.

"You need to go back to base." He said with no emotion.

"I don't need to do anything." I say leaning up.

"Elisabeth McCall you are under aresst for violating S.H.E.I.L.D code." Clint said walking closer.

But I took my hands and held onto the bed kicking him with both my legs sending him flying. I then ran to the door and looked back.

"I'm sorry." I said and opened the door and ran out. I turned to my left to run but I crashed right into Scott.

"Elly what are you doing?" He asked me but I lightly moved him out of my way.

"I'm sorry, but you wouldn't understand." I say and saw Clint run out of the room. I took off runing. Time to get him mad. I turned back as I ran and looked back at him. "Come on little birdy catch me if you can!" I yelled laughing and it made him run faster. So I turned back around and ran even faster than him.

"Elisabeth!" He yelled after me and I busted out the door. I looked around to see Stiles getting out his jeep, it looks like he got it fixed within the time I had to stay in the hospital.

"Stiles!" I yelled and ran up to him. "You got to get me out of here." I begged him and he looked at me and Clint ran out.

"Get in." He said getting in and I jumped over the hood and got in. He then took off. "Can you please tell me what's going on?" He asked as he drove.

"I'm a spy that works for a corporation called S.H.E.I.L.D, that man back there is my real brother. I'm now on the run and under aresst for not wanting to go back to base." I explained and he looked at me then at the road.

"That explains the laser thing and the weapons." He said as he took a sharp turn down a dirt road. The sky was getting dark agian, it will be easier to hide.

"You know if you help me you can get in alot of trouble." I tell him and he took one of my hands into his.

"I don't care." He told me and I smiled. He then pulled into a deep part of the woods. He parked his jeep off road, and shut the engine off. "You know why?" He asked me and I tuned and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked and he leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you." He tells me and I smiled.

"I-" began but his door opened and someone pulled him out. "Stiles!" I yelled open my door and running in front of the jeep.