Chapter Twenty-One: My Fight

"Please, sit back down." Stiles begged me since I wouldn't let him even a foot close to me.

"No!" I protested. "Why won't you talk to me?" I demanded.

"It was the deal so I can come in and see you." He told me and I just held onto my stand, so I would stay standing, and looked at him.

"If you're not going to talk to me, then just leave. I wanted you to come in here so I would have someone to talk to." I told him and he just stared at me.

"Elizabeth, please just listen to me." He said taking a step forward. "You don't know how bad I feel, I want to be by your side now more than ever. I always want to be by your side, but I just. It's just different this time, I different feeling." He said and I just looked at him.

"What do you mean? Why would you feel bad? It wasn't you're fault that I got shot." I looked at him confused.

"Not you getting shot." He said looking down. "I let Derek bite you, I thought that it would help." He told me looking up at me with sadness in his eyes.

"What?" I asked like I didn't hear what he said. I heard, but I just couldn't believe it.

"You were dying, I couldn't loss you." He said stepping closer and I took a step back. "Please, I'm so SO sorry."

"Get out!" The words just seemed to leave my mouth. I don't know if I wanted to take them back or not. He just looked at me again, I think I just broke his heart.

"Please." He almost said in a whisper.

"Get out!" This time I yelled it and he took a step back. "I don't want to see you for the rest of the day. I don't want to see anyone. I want to be alone." I said looking down then back up at him. "I want you to find me Derek Hale, and I want you to bring him to me." I said rage filling my voice, he nodded his head before walking out closing the door behind him.

**********

Just like I wanted, I was left alone all day. The nurse can in like that had to, a few times I looked everyone out. But, they had a key to get back in. So being complete alone, wasn't going as planned. It was about eight at night, and I let everything settle. Getting my phone from the pile of my clean clothes for when I leave. I then called Stiles.

"Hello?" He asked, he sounded confused. He probably was, I yelled at him this morning.

"Stiles, I wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you. Just so much had happened, and then you did something. But you didn't just do it for you, you did it for everyone. Will you please come to the hospital?" I asked him hot tears coming to my eyes.

"Yes, baby, of course. I'll be there soon." He told me and I smiled, wiping the tears off my face.

"Okay." I smiled and he hung up and put my phone down next to the table to what I'm right now calling my bed.

Going to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes looked different, they looked like a lighter brighter color then before. I got the I-V out of my arm a few hours ago. But I felt a burning in my throat, my back, my whole body.

"Elly?" I heard Stiles call my name, and I walked into the room. Almost running to him and wrapping my arms around his waist and hiding my face in his chest.

"Please get me out of here." I begged looking at him. "You still have to make up for falling on me." I said and tried to lightly smile.

"Get change, we can go back to my house and I can make it up to you then." He told me and I smiled and send to grab my cloths and he helped me change before we headed out to his jeep. I was glad Nat got Clint got him away for a while.

Getting to his house we headed up to his room and I laid on his bed trying to get comfortable. But my jeans weren't helping. I still had bandages on my stomach and my arms. Stiles then slowly wrapped his arm around his waist, resting them lightly on my waist.

"I still think you look beautiful." He said kissing my neck and I smiled.

"I'm a mess and I'm going to have a huge scar on my stomach." I said turning around his arms and looking at him.

"Then let me help you get your mind off things." He said kissing me picking me up and lightly laying me on the bed.