Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Breaking Begins

Issac stayed with me as Scott and everyone else went to look for Stiles and the others. They wouldn't let me go and help, they didn't want the chance of something going wrong. I needed to find that heart, I needed to do something.

"I need Stiles." I cried into my hands as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"That's not Stiles." Issac said and I looked at him, leaning in the doorway.

"Yes it is. You just don't understand." I looked up at him, quickly standing up.

"What is it what I don't understand?" He stepped closer to me, I know how he was feeling. I watched Stiles love someone else when I was in love with him.

"He's in there, I know he is!" I slightly raised my voice.

"If he was in there, when he saw you. If he truly loved you, you would truly be enough to bring him back." He walked closer till hr was standing in front of me.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I looked at him with sadness in my eyes, I can't loss my hope.

"I'm bringing you back to reality, you can't get lost in your mind." His hand grabbed my waist, looking down at me. "I'm not losing you."

I stared into his eyes, his adorable brown eyes. I sadly looked down, I know he was right. Tears fell down my cheek, I was weak. My life was falling apart all around me, and there was nothing I could do to fix it.

"Issac." I looked up at him and he lighly kissed me.

"I know." He whispered, I could feel his lips inches away from me. I left my eyes closes, I couldn't stand to open him. "I'm here for you. I'll keep you safe."

I nodded my head before kissing him again. It's not cheating, right? Like everyone keeps telling me, that's not Stiles. I had lost my Stiles. The one thing I was trying so hard to keep, I had lost. But nothing is going to replace Stiles, I love him. I will always love him, nothing will change that. I'm still going to find that heart, I'm still going to try and bring my Stiles back.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" I looked at him, he nodded his head.

"Be careful." I nodded my head and he kissed the top of it.

I walked over to my desk, getting my gun. I placed the gun behind my back, my hoodie hid it, my tank top held it in place. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to my truck.

Getting to Stiles house, I parked a few houses down. Running to his house, I used the key he gave me and run up to his room. Maybe he hid it here, maybe he was still in there. As I looked around his room, I froze. On his wall, it was a picture of me and him kissing. A sticky note next to it, broke my heart.

"If I lose myself, will I lose her too?"

I ripped it off the wall, letting the picture and note fall to the floor. Stiles is still in there, I know he is. Maybe he left my a clue to were the heart was. I scanned the wall for anything, something.

Nothing.

"Come on Stiles, please don't do this to me. Give me a sign." I heard laughter behind me, I grabbed my gun turning around and aiming.

"Is this what you were looking for?" Theo smirked holding up the jar with a heart in it.

"Where'd you find that?" I slowly lowered my gun.

"Stiles gave it to me, I guess he knew your plan." He raised his arm and slammed the jar to ground.

"No!" I screamed bringing my gun up and shooting him without a second thought.

Through the broken glass, I picked up the small paper heart and placed in softly into my hoodie pocket. The gun had cooled down enough I placed it back behind my back. I then went and grabbed the two pieces of paper I had thrown to the ground and put them in my pocket.

"You won't heal with that bullet, and by now half of the bullets metal has started disintegration." I looked down at him, leaning close as he reached out to try to hit me then falling again. "I'm not a little girl you can scare, not anymore. Now you either tell me were you are hiding or I'm going to shoot you again. One bullet you can live with, but two I don't know about that." He looked up and me, once again trying to go after me.

"Go to hell." He growled at me, and I smirked.

"Sweetheart, if I'm going. You're going down with me." I shot him in the foot, before looking at him again. "Have fun trying to heal, and next time I will kill you." I smirked getting up and walking out of the room. As I didn't I texted the Sheriff, maybe he'll get something out of him. he'll be fine, injured, slow healing, later he'll be fine but not himself.