7- THE WOLF

Once those lips of his pressed against my skin, I let the first tear fall. More fell as he kept kissing.

He froze as a sob escaped my lips. His lips and hands left but returned to my waist, and my face set into a cringe.
He gently turned me around to face him, his expression soft and sad as he looked at my salty tears.

"Shhh, my love, shhh."
Pacing footsteps, followed by heavy breaths, filled the room. My eyes attempted to open but quickly shut due to the bright light. Trying again to open my eyes, I let them adjust and saw a figure walking back and forth. Hands clenched to its sides, and shoulders hunched up and down.
Looking at the similar black hair and tan skin, I knew it was the man before, the man who claimed to be my Kurt.

His shoulders were tense, and his back muscles were tightening; it shows how hard he clenched. A tall and handsome man. He looked very upset.

Even though my body was screaming at him to stop, which was ignored, I pulled myself up to a sitting position.

"Kurt?" I said. His head snapped towards me.

"Are you alright?" he asked, speeding to me but halting in place when I flinched back.

"Please, I won't hurt you, I promise," he said desperately, raising his hands in surrender.

"You? You are the one who wanted to kill me! I saw those monsters at the party. You leave me there!"
I yelled.

"No, it's not like that; I was there, but when I returned, you had already left. I was looking at you for how many hours, then I found you in the forest. I wanted to talk to you, but I knew you were going to hate me for bringing you to hell." He explained

"So, are you telling me that you are not humans; you are monsters? All of you! What now? What do you want from me?"
I told them in a loud voice, as I hated their kind.

"I won't even come any closer if that's what you want, but please tell me you are alright." His voice closed up on the word closer. Then he added to say

'"I'm sorry, really sorry for what I did."
Hesitantly, I went to speak, licking my dry lips. I looked up at him to see his eyes attached to his lips, licking his own.

"I'm f-fine. Beside being sore, I'm fine".
His concerned eyes turned to relief at my words.

"Why am I here?" That was my big question. His head dropped, and his arms fell to his sides.

"It's hard..." he sighed as he continued.

"It's hard to explain."

"I want to leave now," I said.

His head shot up, heartbreak in his eyes. A large, firm hand gripping his chest as if his heart were shattering. And that's what he felt, but I didn't know that.

"You can't," he stated.

"Please, let me go!" I spoke, tears stinging my eyes.

"I'm sorry...no." He was in pain hearing those words of mine. Why is he in pain?
Sobs left my lips as I looked at him. At the sound, his body tensed, and he went into panic mode.

"No. no. no..." he murmured, trying to come close but again stopping when my cries grew.

"Do you want Kurt? Your wolf?" he asked me suddenly. So I did remember my pet.
My tears slowed as he mentioned it, and I nodded my head softly.

"Okay, okay. But close your eyes." He urged me.

"No! You can't be trusted. All you must do is open that goddamn door and let me out of this house," I said.

"But please.. stay for a moment in bed" he said, as he saw me helping myself to get out of the bed. Then I manage to pull the chair made of wood. I throw it on him. But it didn't hit him, I knew how he could move fast to avoid it.

I furrowed my brows at this but hesitantly agreed. The ruffling of my clothes caused me to panic, but something inside of me caused me to calm down, telling me he wasn't a threat and wouldn't hurt me.

Something wet touched my face, I wipe it with my hands after that, I see a large wolf in front of me. But just not any wolf; it's my Kurt!

A scream tore through my throat as I saw the wolf that I had grown to care for. I couldn't tell if the scream was from fear or excitement. Either way, my body moved on its own, and I backed into the corner of the room next to the closest door.

Just as I opened the door, a man busted in. His hair was what caught my attention. It was slightly spiked, sandy brown hair with a bold sliver streak in it. But aside from his hair, he was tall but shorter than Kurt.

"Alpha?!" He spoke hastily in his firm voice. My eyes met his brown ones, then the familiar green ones, before he slammed the closest door shut with me inside. The closest room was dark, and some clothes were on the floor. But the smell of some of the clothing made me dizzy. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, breathing it in.
I snapped out of it when I heard the sickening sounds of bones cracking and the voice from the man earlier.

"It's alright, Dimitri. Stand down."

"Shit," green eyes muttered suddenly. His words sounded panicky and a bit sad.

"What's your real name?" he asked.

"You don't know your own mate's name!" Dimitri shouted.

"Watch it." His green eyes growled, his words low and rough. My body reacted to his voice, strongly. Shaking off whatever the hell I was feeling, my voice shook as I spoke. "Go-o away!"

"I can't do that, sweetheart. You're mine, and you are under my care," His voice was even deeper than before.

"What? No way, I was not destined to stay at a monster like you!"

"Yes, I'll explain if you come out. And please don't go away from me."

"Please......"

Using the rough pad of his thumb to wipe the tears off,

"I won't hurt you; I never will."

"Who are you?" my voice croaked, while my body trembled.

"It's me, Kurt Urdanzo, the one you meet at the chillin bar. You said your name is... Shakira Oyster, right? He spoke with pride, lancing his words.

"Why did you follow me? "I asked him.

"Let's just say I was guilty for what I did. I never expected it to happen," he said, turning his face to the ground.

Later on, I blacked out again.