16- STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT

He didn't even give me time to reply before he crashed his lips on mine and lifted me up. His kiss was rough and demanding, but I loved it. Feeling him place me on his bed, I wrapped my legs around his waist, forcing him to come down with me. When his hands slid under the shirt I was wearing, I knew that this might go too far, but it would be worth it.
"Don't cum until I tell you to," he smiled, then put his peach-eating skills to excellent use.
That statement alone made me want to explode, but the feel of his lips made it damn near impossible not to climax. I begged him to let me give in to it, and each time he said no and resumed his work, I felt like I was reaching a high that I never knew existed.
"Cum for me, baby," he moaned, and I immediately released the most thunderous, explosive, phenomenal orgasm I ever had. Then he whispered, saying
"Now that's what I'm talking about."
I covered his mouth with mine and kissed him with a ferocity I'd never experienced. I wanted to devour Kurt and inhale him, and he gave me the opportunity to do so. With excitement and voracity, I inflicted the same sweet torture that I endured and then some.
We pushed each other to new heights of pleasure. Needing permission to climax turned us both on beyond belief. It felt good, and I was willing to do it or have it done.
By the time we finally made it to his bed, Kurt was fighting to hold on. He wanted to give in to the bliss that was certain to come once he did. With a condom securely in place, I straddled Kurt and rode him until I was close to climaxing again.
"Cum with me, Kurt," I whispered, and I felt him unload something so strong that I thought my head would blow off. I didn't care, though. My own orgasm felt so good that it would have been worth it. I lost count of how many I had at that point and was amazed by the fact that my orgasms actually got stronger the more I had.
Even though it had been a few months since that night of play. I still missed it terribly. Kurt wouldn't admit it, especially not to anyone in the pack. But he spent more and more time at home, hoping I would come knocking on his door.
One morning, I checked him on Facebook daily, yearning for something that would indicate I missed him just as much. It appeared as if he hadn't even logged on.
After getting a foot-long club sandwich and a few bottles of water, I drove to a local park to sit outside for a while. Someone stepped out of his Jaguar and removed his suit jacket before laying it across the front seat. He grabbed his sandwich and water and was about to close the door. I don't mind him.
My heart felt like it had dropped into my stomach. Just like something out of my dreams, I sat on a park bench while watching a music video on my cell phone.
Then, next thing I saw, the man raised his sunglasses just to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. It was definitely me sitting here looking more beautiful and radiant than he'd ever seen.
Is something different about me?
But he couldn't figure out what. Suddenly, a smile spread across the man's lips as he hoped for the chance to find out.
He put the sandwich and water bottles back in the car and grabbed his suit jacket.
The man was in the middle of putting it on when I hung up the phone and stood. He was about to ask something when a young girl ran into his arms and squeezed him tight. It seemed thrilled to see the man, who planted kisses on her cheeks.
"Who is she?" the young girl asked.
"Ah, she's one of the residents here. I came to her to ask for something, but now that you are here, I think we will go now," the man said, then made a wink to me.
"Let's go, honey," the girl requested. The two turned in their directions while holding each other.
After a couple of minutes, I returned home.
"Ow, how were you staying from the outside?" Alexa asks. I saw her come out of Kurt's room. Did she sleep with Kurt?
She was wearing a thin pink dress, revealing what seemed to be a mini dress except that it was sheer and displayed every part of her body perfectly. And her hair was messy.
"Oh, yes, of course! I got some neighbor friends there. We chatted a little bit," I said strongly enough.
"That's good. See you around!"