17- WHO IS ALEXA?

She said. I felt something bad. But I hope I am wrong. I am getting jealous. no! .. It should not be What happened last night was just a dream. or unexpected things. So what am I? a Luna? no way. Maybe we are in a relationship, but not on a level. What is this feeling?
I go directly to my room. The bed isn't for work, discussing problems, or any of the other things most people use it for. It's only supposed to be for sleep and sex. Once I grasped that concept, my room became a haven. So I'm happy because it makes me feel peaceful.
"I'm hoping it'll make me feel something else later on," I told myself.
"Are you hungry? Dinner's ready."
Kurt suddenly appeared in front of me. I didn't notice his appearance.
"Did you knock on the door?" I asked.
"No! the door is open. Also, I waited for you for two hours so that we could eat together; where have you been?" he said.
"Bloooorrrrkk." a sound of his stomach
Kurt was really starving, and I led him downstairs to the dining area. The furniture and the beautifully decorated table are rustic, like Tuscan farmhouse style. The glasses, candles, and other little touches gave everything a romantic look and feel.
"This is really lovely, Kurt. Thank you for letting me stay at your home." He smiled and kissed my hand.
The kitchen staff brought two chilled martini glasses, while the other one was the most delicious crab salad I ever tasted. Next are the perfectly cooked and seasoned rib-eye steaks, creamy baked potatoes, and a deliciously spiced medley of garden vegetables.
"What did you do this whole day?" I asked him.
"I stayed at my office then, and I took a nap in my room for 30 minutes," he said.
So am I right? Did he meet Alexa in his room?
"Did you talk with Alexa this afternoon, like an hour before?" I asked.
"Yes," he says. It seems that he's not affected by anything. He doesn't know yet that I've seen Alexa come out of his room.
"How long has Alexa worked for you here?" was my second question.
"She's been here since we were teens." We grow together in this house.
"Taste is so good," I said.
"Yes, but it's much more tasty when it comes to you," Kurt whispers to my air. I felt my cheeks blush, and I looked into his eyes. Based on how he looks at me, it says he is missing me that much. Then there is the feeling of being hot.
Kurt brought me to his room. So I let myself dive into his worldly fantasy.
As wild as our first love-making experience had been, the second was sweet and gentle. Kurt took his time kissing and caressing every part of mine, showing me once again that an orgasm was different when the couple truly loved each other. He showed me the true meaning of intimacy, and I fell deeper in love that night.
2:00 am
I woke up when I heard someone knock on Kurt's bedroom door. Then I realized,
Kurt and I slept together in his room.
I checked on Kurt; he sleeps soundly. I didn't want to wake him up, so I got up to see who was knocking.
There is a hole in the door where you can see the person who's knocking from the outside. I checked through it.
"Alexa ..?
I raised my head and glanced over my shoulder at the door. How dare Alexa knock when Kurt was trying to rest!
There was another knock. The door was mocking me. I swear I heard a chuckle.
"Not quite on the subject; to visit you this time, I'll take my leave. Good night!" Alexa said.
My heart stopped, and my blood ran cold. The first word through my head was 'shit.' The second one was much less polite and did nothing to calm me. I sat up and frowned at the door.
"What was it all about?" I asked myself.
I wondered. I stood, tiptoed over to the door, and peered through the peephole. A man who's lying on his bed is now my boyfriend, and who is Alexa anyway?
In the morning,
"Do you like the food?" Alexa asked me while eating our breakfast with Kurt.
And the two kitchen staff standing behind, waiting for calls.
"How would I know if I have no taste?" I returned. Kurt looked at me in a sudden motion and asked,
"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine, but I don't know why I feel broke," I said.
"Will you let us know what it is all about?" he requested.
"What is there? What is the thing between the two of you?" I asked. trying to control myself. Just like I can't hold anymore.
"You mean, me and Alexa? I told you already. Am I right?" Kurt said.
"That's not what I wanted to know," I said. I look at Alexa. She smiled gently, but the way she looks is more questioning than her face in front of me.
"I think it's time," Alexa said. She looked at Kurt.
"Are you sure?" Kurt asks her.
"Yes!" Alexa replied.Then Kurt stopped eating his food and said
"We will talk about this later."
Then he continued eating, as did Alexa. It seemed that they didn't mind me. It hurts; my sharp thoughts felt heaviness in my heart.
"No. I am here; you two are here. I want to know right now." I said
"Okay," he said in motion.
"Shakira, remember what I told you-that you are my mate?" Kurt asked.
"Yes, I remember everything," I said.
"Now you are asking me and Alexa? What's the point? You were asking for her? Do you think that we are in a relationship or something?"
"Because... that's what I see," I said, trying to control my emotion.

"I will tell you this since I trusted you and I love you. Alexa and I stayed under the same roof because she's my wife."

My thoughts were enlightening, but my heart is broken. If Alexa is his wife, does that mean I am his mistress? I am a third wheel. What the heck? In my whole life, I did not dream about this kind of family.

"Do you love her?" I asked him. While Alexa smiled, it made me feel irrational.
"Yes, I love her," Kurt said. I was like a tube of ice that slowly
dissolves in front of them.
"What the fuck, are you two?" I mumble and stand, leaving them at that table. I went to my room and locked the door. I cried, releasing all the tears for what my heart wanted.
"Shakira, open the door!" Kurt said.
"No! Leave me for this moment," I said.
then there are no more sounds from the outside. I can't hear anything; notice that it's already been 5 seconds. Then I started to cry again.
The more tears I have to release. The more thoughts I have, All was useless. Now I realize it's nothing compared to the pain since my parents died. I have to be strong.
The window flew open with a bang and was now broken. I checked the ground from the outside. The third floor is too high for me.
I raced around the other side of the bed, then I decided to use the blanket. I tied it to a chair and threw one part out the window. It didn't reach the ground, but that's ok, I'll just jump.
"Shakira, can you open the door, please? I want to talk!" I heard Kurt. But my decision is final. I have to leave this place. I was hoping someone would come to rescue me.
"Shakira, baby, please," Kurt said.
I glanced at the ground and started to step into the deadly plan. Hold onto the blanket to save my life. I make myself slide, and then I fall to the ground. My buttocks were really hurting.
I stood up and ran slowly once I noticed that no one around me saw me.
Just like I did before, I ran like this. Was I really destined to be alone forever?
My heart is aching, looking for someone to hold and talk to. someone to carry me away. someone to help me. I'm tired of this.
I continued running until someone bumped into me, and I rolled towards the low ground just as my head hit the rock. And lost consciousness.
If anybody else could corroborate my terrifying story, They might all think that I am crazy.
My mind took a break from panicking and glanced out the window. A police station?
I straightened, and a smile slid onto my lips. They could protect me! They could make sure my story got out and everybody knew what monsters lurked in Hudson.
They weren't humans, but werewolves!
I hurried out and up the stairs that led to the precinct. Through the doors was a madhouse of suspect processing, witness testimony-taking, and general paperwork pushing. A waiting room of sorts was at the front, with wooden benches on either side against the walls.
The benches were crowded, and a long desk separated the general population from the work of the police. Behind the desk were a few officers seated on stools who were speaking with two middle-aged women who wore frowns as deep as the scars on my neck. The officers alternated between writing notes on a piece of paper and glancing lazily up at the two women.
I hurried up to the desk and leaned over the counter.
"I have to speak to someone," I told one of the officers.
He pointed to one of the benches and a ticket taker.
"Wait in line until your number is called," he commanded.
"Officer, what are you going to do about our missing carabao?" one of the men asked the policeman.
"As I told you before, we don't handle missing animals. Ask the humane society," the officer told her.
"Please let me speak to an officer! They might be coming after me at this very minute!" I insisted.
The woman sneered at me.
"Nothing you have to say can be as important as our Fluffy-kins," one of them argued.
I snarled back at her, curling lips and all. The nearest woman's eyes widened, and she slid away from me, taking her friend with her. With the desk clear, I slid to the center position, but the officer resumed his paper writing.
"Please let me see somebody. It's about what happened to those people last week. The people who were killed by that cult are my parents," I told him.
The officer paused in his writing and glanced up from his paper.
"Are you serious?" he asked me.
"Would I be here if I wasn't serious?" I asked him. His eyes wandered past me, and I turned to see a clown walk in with
handcuffs on his wrists. I looked back at the officer.