15- LOVE OF THE ALPHA

One week after
The sunshine hit me while I was standing in front of my parents' grave. I stared at the picture frame that was placed behind me. It was a picture of their wedding. If they are still alive? I hugged both my mom and dad. I missed them both so much! I liked the fact that I was not alone anymore. Kurt cared enough for me. I am so thankful to have him every day.
"I wanted to know more about Kurt. I know you may both get mad, but I am
happy; this is something I wanted to do. Mom, Dad. "Please give Kurt a chance and guide me; pray for me to the goddess," I said in my loneliness.
When I got hungry, I told my parents that I should go home. I immediately left the cemetery.
When I got home, I found Kurt in the kitchen, standing over the stove. I had to admit he looked great! As if sensing my presence, he turned around and smiled nervously in my direction.
"So I suck at cooking; I hope it's okay that I ordered pizza?"
I laughed.
"Pizza sounds great!"
The nervous look on his face morphed into a smile of relief. Kurt and I set the table with a pan cake and juice. I didn't let him make an order of pizza. Instead, I cooked pancakes. His phone rang just as we were talking.
"Thank you for everything you've done for me, Kurt. It all means so much to me; I don't know how I'll repay you."
Kurt froze. For a second, I thought I said something wrong.
"Shakira, the only thing you could do to repay me is let me know you're happy."
I felt as if a thousand butterflies were released in my stomach. Kurt had a way with words, and he sure knew how to make a girl feel special.
For the second time, his phone rang again. But he didn't answer it.
"Santiago," he calls the name of one of his men.
"Yes, Alpha, I'm here?" the man asked as he entered the kitchen.
"Kindly answer this place; tell her I am busy. I have a meeting now," Kurt said.
When Santiago left, we continued our nice topic. We were standing face-to-face, and for once, I didn't feel nervous about being so close. Surprising myself and Kurt. I stood on my toes and pressed my lips against his. Kurt didn't waste a second and returned the kiss with just as much passion as mine.
A throat clearing brought us back to the real world. I turned around and found myself staring at my parents. Oh, this was embarrassing.
Did I really just share my first kiss with Kurt?
In the morning,
I woke up and noticed I was sprawled all over Kurt. My cheeks burned with embarrassment when I tried to pull away but couldn't because his strong arms were holding me in place. The only reason I asked him if I could sleep here was because I kept having nightmares last night. I felt like the men who beat me were haunting me. Shaking them out of my thoughts, I tried to forget about them.
I lifted my head and rested my chin against his warm, muscled chest. His eyes were closed; I guessed he was still asleep.
I took my time looking at his beautiful face. Why would a guy as handsome as him want me? I let my fingers run over his smooth jaw, thinking he was in a deep slumber, but was proven wrong when his eyes fluttered open and he gave me a breathtaking smile.
"Good morning, baby."
I blushed at the fact that he caught me while I pretty much molested him in his sleep and mumbled a quick good morning in response.
His deep chuckle filled the room, only causing me to all but die for embarrassing myself like that. Using the blankets as my shield, I pulled them over my head only to see exactly what Kurt was wearing: boxers. May the goddess end up giving me a heart attack one day. Quickly ripping the blankets away from me, I tumbled to the ground, groaning when I heard Kurt's voice over me. He had gotten out of bed and stood over me, still only wearing his boxers that I was trying to escape from.
"Now how did that happen?" He was trying to hide his smile.
"I was trying to get away from you because you're pretty much naked!" Once again, I found myself loving the sound of his laugh.
"Sorry about that, baby. I got hot at night since you were wrapped around me like a boa constrictor." He was enjoying teasing me like this.
Feeling like my heart and body were on fire, I covered my cheeks and stood. Trying to think of a way to tease him back, the only thing I came up with was pretending I was mad at him.
"Well, if that's how you feel, I won't sleep in here anymore." I started walking away, but he grabbed my arm, causing me to turn to his warm chest.
"Don't be like that, babe. I was joking," he said.
I giggled, knowing that I had given him a fright. Forcing my arm out of his hold, I pecked him on his lips and skipped right into the bathroom.
"What the fuck?' I yelled. This is to see the marks on my neck, the size of two bites of teeth. I quickly washed it with water.
When I finished my shower, I hated myself for not bringing a change of clothes in with me. Refusing to wear the underwear I was wearing earlier, I looked around Kurt's bathroom and found a folded white shirt with a pair of black boxers like the ones he was wearing to bed. Did he put these in here for me?
In a drawer, I found a first-aid kit. I used a bandage to cover the bite on my neck. A big confusion to myself that I don't even feel the pain when he bites me.
Slipping into them, I smiled at how big yet comfortable they were on me. The shirt ended just a little over my knees, and the boxers were slipping down. As soon as I opened the door, Kurt was standing there as if he were waiting for me. His eyes were pitch black, which was sort of scary.
Thinking something bad had happened, I asked him if everything was okay. But a sweet smile spread across Kurt's lips.
That's so sweet.
"Kurt, what do I look like investing in other people's dreams and not supporting my own woman? I believe in you wholeheartedly, a hundred and ten percent. I saw the passion and the love you have for your pack in the way you told me about it. How could I not help you make your dream a reality? What?" I asked, in response to the devilish little grin on his face.
He was silent for a bit before saying,
"Don't ever tease me like that."