💫 Chapter-4💫

~Double Update for you all

Enjoy~
(I am going to be busy after some days that's why I am giving double update today also.)
🌺🌺🌺

###- You both know what mistake you did. Right?

$$$,€€€- Yes Hyu--- Boss.

###- Do you accept it?

$$$,€€€- Yes Boss

###- And you know that you both should be given punishment for this. Don't you?

$$$- We should.

###- Hmm. As a punishment, you both are suspended from Mafia Work for one month.

He said and both the man looked at him with shocked and wide eyes.

$$$,€€€- What?

###- And you both are gonna remain here in this cabin, standing until I tell you so. Am I clear?

He said. They both looked at each other and again at him and nodded their heads knowing there is no way they will get away from this.

###- Words!  Am I clear?

$$$,€€€- Yes Boss

###- Good.

He said and walked out from the room leaving the two man standing there.

He came out and saw the guards. He started waking while the guards again followed him.
He came to the room, in which he was previously. Their were already 4 guards there. As they saw him, they went away from there.

He went in and the guards stopped outside only.

As he came in, he went near the bed he saw her. Her eyes open now. He smiled a little.

###- Aww.... Is my Sarang awake?

He said talking the baby girl in his arms. Sarang looked at him and was playing with his fingers.

He sat on the bed and was strong at Sarang when he heard knock on the door.

Come In

He said. The door opened and the 4 boys you were down came inside.

###- What happened?

&&&- Hyung, as you said everything is fine that way only.

###- Good..... Jungkook.

He called the makanes who looked up

Jungkook- Ne Hyung?

###- Go to school. There is still some time left. Yoongi, drop him there and after that go to Company.

Jungkook, Yoongi- Ok Jin Hyung.